Extra

~~15 years later~~

Eren was now 32 years old, (A/N: technically, Eren was suppose to be old. But I made him younger for Levi :T) he was living a normal life. He continued his work, his friends started hanging out with him. But he still hasn't forgotten his promise to Levi.

He's already 18 years old. Gosh, how time flies.

When Eren was at home making dinner for himself, he heard a knock and the door. 'If it's Sasha again, I won't help her with food problems anymore.' He thought while walking to the door.

He opened the door and found a handsome young man. He had raven hair and steel-gray eyes. "How may I help?" Eren asked with a cheerful smile, grateful that it wasn't Sasha.

"Geez." The younger male puts his hands in his pockets. "Did you forget me already?" The younger male hugged Eren tightly. Then it hit him, this was the promise. The promise Levi made to Eren. Eren hugged back, thankful for being able to be with him...again.

"How did you find my house?" Eren asked. Levi chuckled slightly and said "I have great memories, dumbass." Eren furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm not a dumbass, I was smart enough to get my own house." He said sarcastically. Levi leaned in for another hug. Both Eren and Levi wanted to stay together happily....forever.