Warning

Eren woke up the next day to the sound of the front door knocking. He got up and walked to the door lazily. When he opened the door, he saw a tall blonde man with a pair of bushy eyebrows and a brunette with messy hair in front of him.

"May I help you with something?" Eren asked. "Yes, we are from the Child's Care Services. And we have found a married couple who would happily adopt the boy." The man said.

Eren just stared at them for god knows how long. "And they will come and collect the child next week." The brunette continued.

"O-ok, thanks for telling" Eren said with a smile before slamming the door shut.

Someone he really cared about is going to be taken away from him again. He didn't want that to happen. Just by thinking about this, he started crying.

Then, he felt warmth around his body. He looked up and saw Levi. He somehow got down on his own and hugged Eren.

"What's wrong?" Levi asked in a cute voice. "It's n-nothing" Eren tried to hide his cracking voice and smiled. "No..." Levi said while looking down. Eren looked at him in confusion. "I know you're lying, how can you cry if it's nothing? Tell me. Tell me what caused you to be like this."

Eren was shocked at how a boy his age could speak like that.

"They're going to take you away." Eren said, starting to tear up again. Levi just started kissing his forehead and hugging him to calm him down.