Bulling

"Pluto Minkus Matthews!" My mom Riley yelled. "Yes?" I said in slow low voice. "Why did you leave your class?" My mom said lowering her voice. "Our kids picking on you again?" My dad Farkle added. "Yes.... I really hate Hope's friends" I said with a little sigh. "Trust me honey they only true friend she has is you" my mom said smiling. "So why did they pick on you this time?" My dad said with a smile. "It's my name?" I said blurting out "It's my name and I hate it, and you have no idea how hard it is?" I said looking down. "Yes we do!" My mom said laughing. "Pluto my name was Farkle Minkus... Still is, I was called a nothing!" My dad smiled. "Your mom helped me" he said looking at her. "I was called stupid, and threatened?! Just for being myself?" My mom hugged me. "Your name is something part of you" My mom hugged me tighter. "It was given to you for a reason. It has meaning to me and your mother. So when you want to know why we named you Pluto we will tell you, when ever you want." My dad looked at my mom. She smiled as she put my hair out of my face. "We both got picked on but we had great friends to protect us. Even though we didn't need it because, we needed to handle it on our own. But it was nice to know that they were there, that's all a person needs." My mom said smiling holding my dad's hand. "Hope's your friend. Hold on to that because we don't find those to often" My dad said looking at my mom. "I was lucky because I got a friend/girlfriend/wife in one." My dad said kissing my mom on her cheek. "I think you found that to" he added as he got up to go take a shower "2/3" he said as he left. "Well let's go to bed" my mom got up yawning. "Goodnight" she said kissing me in the forehead. I got up and went outside to get air. I saw Hope walking towards me wonder what she wanted?
"I'm sorry." She said getting closer to me. She gave me a hug. "I'm here for you." She stopped hugging me and pulled me closer as she kissed me. She let go. "Pluto's your name. It's you. And you should start being you. Because I love you." She didn't wait for me to answer. Hope left as she went back to her house. I think Hope already knew my answer that's she didn't need me to say it back. Even though I would. I grew up with her. Wonder what made her say that? Wonder what her parents told her?