Com'on

Hope ran after Pluto in the hallways.
"Pluto stop walking so fast! You know I don't run." Hope yelled across the hall walking torwards Pluto.
"Leave me alone Hope!" Pluto ordered.
"Stop!" Hope yelled even louder. Pluto of coure had to stop because it was Hope.
"What?" Pluto said not turning around. Hope smiled at Pluto stopping. "Hurry up Hope! I'm going to be late for class." Pluto ordered again.
"Walk me home?" Hope said with a big smile.
"No" Pluto started walking into class, still not turning around.
"P" Hope wined while quickly grabbing his bookbag.
"I'll see you outside at the bench." Pluto blurted out turning around. Hope smiled and walked back to class.
💙💙💙
When school finally ended. Hope went to the bench, as Pluto told her. She saw Pluto on the floor.
"Get up P!" Hope said in a whisper.
"I hate your friends" Pluto sighed. Hope rolled her eyes and kept walking. As she only walked one block she turned around and waited for Pluto. If she was being honest she was scared to walk alone, Pluto wasn't strong but he made her feel safe. Pluto finally got up and without a word walked pass Hope. "Wait up." Hope catching up to him.
"I don't want to be your friend." Pluto said quietly still walking, looking forwar.
"Okay stop!" Hope yelled laughing. Pluto felt dump but he did as Hope asked. "What?" Pluto said annoyed. "Look at me." Hope grabbed his head so they can be eye to eye. "Now I'm sorry you got picked on..." Hope began. "But don't blame me for what my friends do." Hope said smiling. "I got beat up Hope, waiting for you again." Pluto said angry. "What do you want me to do about it?" Hope looked at Pluto. "Why don't you help me?" Pluto said with a sad face. "Don't get sensitive around me. Look Pluto people are going to be mean and I won't always be there." Hope said grabbing Pluto's arm walking side by side. "You have no opinion you don't know what it's like. Everybody likes you?" Pluto says confused. "Well gosh you say it like if it was bad thing." Hope laughed at her quoting clueless. As they arrived to Hopes home Pluto said "Bye" to Hope "Wait!" Hope dusted of Pluto. "Good luck." Hope said surely Riley and Farkle were going to speak about what happened today. "Bye" Pluto waited for the light to turn on in Hope's room. And as it did he quickly went next door to his house.