The Trip

I fell on the nearby log. "N....no more..!" I panted. "No more walking..!" We had walked for like ten hours straight and even though the other's long muscular legs didn't notice, my skinny little legs did.

Jihoon smiled and slumped down next to me, grinning in my face. "Well we walked like a million miles. Our little Taeil is tired."

I blushed. Jaehyo watched.

Kyung nodded. "Yeah. It's getting dark. We should camp."

"Ah. Don't worry about that." Minhyuk concentrated and disappeared, then reappeared. He had a huge duffle bag slung over his shoulder.

"Camping gearrr" He sang. "Who wants to help me put it up?"

***

"Ugh." Jiho exclaimed, wrinkling up his nose. "Who made the stew, it tastes like dirt!"

Kyung looked hurt. "I did."

I laughed. "Will you two stop? You guys are adorable."

Jihoon looked over at Jiho and he blushed. Kyung looked at him blankly. Jaehyo raised an eyebrow.

I blinked. "D...did I say something wrong..?"

Jiho shook his head. "No. Everything's fine."

Jihoon put his hand on the top of my head.

Jaehyo nodded. "Yeah. Finish your stew."

I nodded.

***

We finished eating and Ukwon and Jiho was cleaning and doing the dishes at the near by river. I was stitting on a log, playing with James. It was  dark out and I could see a few stars.

"Hey."

I jumped but relaxed when I saw who it was. "Oh. Hey Jaehyo. Is The Swan's Tear safe with you?"

We decided to take the priceless gem with us, since we didn't trust Cara much. Jihoon worried that someone would notice it.

"Don't worry about it," Kyung had said. He pointed at Jiho and he closed his eyes and whispered some words. When he opened them, the priceless gem was replaced by an old gold chain.

"Magic." Jiho said. "Tricking the eye. Mist, I call it. To me, it still looks like a priceless necklace. You guys just think you see a chain."

Jaehyo nodded. "Yup. Still right around my neck." He put it up and shook it. I smiled.

"Uhm, anyway, I wanted to talk to you."

I blinked. "Why me?"

"Can I join you?"

"Please."

He sat down next to me and laid his head on my shoulder, even though he was so taller than me.

"...Uhm, so what did you want to talk about?"

Jaehyo frowned like he was trying to remember. "Yeah uhm....about that," He suddenly spread his fingers out and a huge bowl of fire hit the firewood infront of us. I blinked.

"Whoa." I exclaimed. Jaehyo laughed.

"I'm not only a charmer, I can control fire too." Then his big brown eyes looked right into mine. "And I can also sense emotions."

I blinked. "What?"

Jaehyo looked pained. "I don't think you know this yet.....and I have to tell you."

"...Tell me what..?"

"About you."