Feeling Like a Girl

A/N: This is the last, I promise! (not the whole story!) XD I won't bother you again! Haha! Just  this one time, let me update XD

Touka POV

"What?!" Yoriko surprisingly said. "But romance stories are good!" she said like a child insisting her mom to buy her a lollipop.

I laughed.

"I really don't have a thing for those." I said and looked at the books again.

"Then you shouldn't be here!" she tried to push me away from the book store. "Haha! What's wrong with that?"

"Mou..." she pouted. I messed her hair by my hand.

"D-d-d-d-don't tell me!" she pointed me. What is she talking about? "Tell what?"

"You're a tomboy! You like me, don't you?!" she's really acting like a child! But, "You're cute." I complimented her.

"Woah! You really are!" she went far away from me.

I just laughed.

I'm scared. Scared of loving. They say love will make you stupid to even do unhealthy things to yourself. And because of that, ghouls shouldn't love. Why should we love? In this kind of world? Hah... makes me sick.

"I wonder who will make you feel like a girl." This time, she was the one to mess my hair.

She put her hand away from my hair. "And when that time comes, make sure you tell me." She smiled.

This is why I like her. She's sweet.

"Sure." I smiled even though it's not gonna happen.

Kaneki POV

Hmm.. I think these books are good. It's a well-known author's works.

I smiled. I'll try it.

"Wait for me outside, Yoriko!" a girl shouted. It's a familiar voice.

"Oh! You're here?" she said. Touka-chan?

I blushed. Why here? I'm supposed to unwind today because of her! Well, I don't know. I feel weird things when I'm with her.

"Hey! Are you sick?! I'm asking where the dictionaries here?!" Touka yelled at me. If we're in the library, she might be yelled too by the librarian.

"H-huh? Uhh.. it's there." I pointed the bookshelf.

"Kyaaa!" someone yelled.

The bookshelf is shaking! It's gonna fall on us!

I grabbed Touka and used my body to cover her. But in the end, we fell. I-I'm on top of her.. not only that..

Touka POV

W-w-what...

"Get away from me!" I pushed him hardly.

W-w-we kissed for Pete's sake!

"I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't-" I didn't let him finish. I went away from the store and grabbed Yoriko's wrist.

"You're quick. Aren't you going to buy a dictionary?" she asked but I didn't answer.

"And why are you blushing?"

E-ehh?! I-I'm blushing?! I touched my cheeks.

Wah! Nevermind!

I grab her again and went home.

What.. was that?

"AHH!!!!" I messed my hair.

And in the next day... A W K W A R D...

"What's wrong with you two?" Nishiki asked.

"What? Beansprout?"

"I said I'm not a beansprout!" he went away. Beansprout..

"He's not a beansprout though.." Kaneki said.

"Oh! Your cloth have a stain." He's about to touch the stain yet I automatically his hand.

What did I do?

He look shocked. Me too..

"I-I have something to do!" I said and immediately went away from there.

What's with me?!

I touched my chest. I-it's thumping really fast! I felt my cheeks are already hot! What's happening with me?!

Kaneki POV

In these past days, Touka-chan always avoids me. She always get freaked out when we accidentally touch.

Did I do something wrong? Is it about the kiss?

"Touka-chan." I called her when she's about to leave the storage room.

She turned around to look at me. "W-what?" she stuttered.

"I'm sorry for the other day. I didn't mean it." I apologized. I don't want this to get worse anymore.

She looked shocked. "W-what are you apologizing for? I-it's an a-accident after all." She look away.

I hate this.

"But I won't deny that I like it. I enjoyed it." I said.

Touka POV

W-w-w-what i-i-is he say-y-ying?!?!!!

"Wha-"

"I'm really sorry." He apologized again. He walk towards outside, to where I am.

Someone who lets you feel like a girl.. feel like a girl.

I was shocked but what I did next.

I automatically grabbed his wrist. He's about to look at me when I back hug him.

I feel like I'm not the one who's controlling my body.

"D-don't look!" I yelled. Seriously, I don't know what's happening to me.

"Touka-chan?" he said confusingly.

Ah.. I'm not really the one who's controlling my body.

"I didn't said I didn't like it!" I said. I'm blushing!

What am I doing?!

"What-" I didn't let him finish his words.

"I-I enjoyed it too!" I confessed. I hug him tighter. I feel embarrassed.

"Then.." he let go from my hug.

He face towards me! I can't look at him!

He held my chin for me to face him. W-what is he going to do?!

His face is getting near me!

And.. we kissed. Yet, it feels good. His kiss is overwhelming. I feel like it conveys words. And it's sweet.

My heart is controlling my body.