Chapter 2

It's my first day at school after the holidays, I couldn't even enjoy it. I was with my grandma and I also had to work all the time.
Well, I have these two girls who are so crazy and they are my best friends but there the only ones who know about my secret identity.
I have to get ready for school and college is just so hard being captain of the cheerleaders, I have extra work but my best friends Kayla and Georgia they are amazing.
"Daphne" my mom yelled from the hallway my room was huge I could hear her footsteps on the stairs, "yes" I replied groaning.
As I got up throwing my sheets on the floor.
****×*********×***********×***********×
I went straight to the bathroom, my hair in the mirror looked like I was electrocuted my was black and dark gold, I loved it
And my legs, uh it made me a cheerleading queen and a modelling goddess,
I was brushing my teeth as my mom barged in, really that's not lady like I said mimicking my mom while washing my teeth with water.
Whatever she said, get out I wanna get dressed. First language please, secondly have you had your bath??.
Of course do I look like my Mason (my brother) he's your older brother, whatever now can you leave??. Okay okay she said with her hands above her heads.

I got dressed quickly, I wore my blue high waist jeans and my (parental advisory written on it), crop top and my brown boots and grabbed my pink jacket put some make up on, and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.
Good morning!! I yelled from the stairs, with the smell of bacon and eggs. "what is wrong with you" Layla said eating,"what " I said throwing my jacket on the table.
As my mom put my food on my table I dug in. I heard the horn it was Kayla and Georgia. I dropped my plate in the sink, my mom was going to drop Layla, bye bye I said to my mom while grabbing my jacket and bag.
********×**********×**********×********×
Hey girls I said squealing, at the girls it's senior school ooh ooh. "Hello "u look cute Georgia said grinning" I know " I said.
It is time for senior high, cheerleaders, boys, and most of all modelling.