Chapter 3

We arrived at school early, and trust me being in the cheerleaders squad was hard, after that I had history ugh.
" Hello" Andrea said with a smile plastered on my face, she was the schools slut and the Co _captain of the cheerleaders, she was really hard to work with well she wants to steal my spot.
" Hi" Kayla replied looking disgusted, oh and" hello Sara and Maria "(her followers) Georgia finished with a grin on her face.
Well, Andrea said" I just came to tell you practice starts 12:30", "don't be late captain" she said turning away.
×*********×**********×*********×********
Practice was over in a jiffy, we just had to practice on our stunts,... For the upcoming games,.
Hello... I said to Kayla with a tray in my hands, it's lunch I am so hungry but still had to stay fit for the game," hi" he said "and who is this hottie" I whispered to Georgia, he's the new team captain of the bulldogs,Ashton "sorry, I'm Daphne" .. I said with a smile, while I was staring into his lovely blue eyes and his lovely toned muscles... And also he noticed I was checking him out, "ugh can we eat" Kayla said snapping me out of my thoughts.
Ashton's POV
We were in the lunch room, while she walked in... She was gorgeous and had black and gold hair, with beautiful legs and a lovely smile "hi" I said, her friend introduced me to her... But seriously she was so friendly,... Her name was Daphne I guess we are gonna make chemistry.
*******×********×*******×*********×*****
   I arrived home getting a ride in Kayla's car I got a letter on the counter my mom and dad have a date tonight and they aren't coming home ,my sister is hanging with a boyfriend Jake even if I really didn't like him.
      He was such an ass,he usually broke her heart and after he came begging.
So stupid and after all what's my business all I had to do was console her.
*******†*********†********†**********†***