F I V E.

HARLEYS P.O.V

I looked at the joker surprised as even more tears ran down my cheeks.

I couldn't tell what was going on in his head, he wasn't smiling he just stood there shocked.

Until he spoke.

"Ron, let the pretty lady go."

He said sternly, pulling his own pocket knife out and waving it around.

"But, boss..."

Ron started.

The joker started smiling.

"Now Ron..."

Said the joker, his grin as wide as the ocean.

"All that chit chats gonna get yah hurt." He continued smiling even wider.

His henchman, 'ron' nodded and removed the knife from my kneck annoyed. I heard him mutter something under his breath, not sure what but he didn't sound pleased.

The joker now started staring at me I tried to look away because those eyes just bore into my soul but wherever my eyes went, his followed.

Finally I gave in and looked at him properly, when he saw that I'd given in he opened his mouth to speak.

"Now come here harley."

He said opening his arms.

I gave him a look of disgust and smiled.

"You really think that I'm gonna-"

I stopped mid sentence and laughed shaking my head.

"Your an idiot."

I said finishing.

I walked forward and attempted to walk past him but before I could he grabbed my arm tight enough to leave a bruise. I looked at him a little frightened and he smiled, a smile that could kill.

"Tell anyone what happened tonight and your dead. Got it?!"

He said,  I nodded and replied "yes jack."

He looked at me firmly and his face went straight.

"What did you just say?"

He whispered leaning into my face his warm breath tickling my cheek.

"Yes, jack."

I replied in a tone that was barley a whisper. Shaking.

He leaned away from me and laughed.

"'Jack?! 'Jack is dead my friend! You can call me joker."

I nodded and he moved his arm and let me go as I walked out of the shop and into the cold night air.