Run and Never Stop

Charlotte's P.O.V

I wake back up, and Hayden is no longer next to me.

I decided to walk downstairs and find him and his parents. When they spot me they don't look surprised.

If Hayden told them, I won't be mad. They could help me find a way to get my parents to stop doing all this stuff to me. I just wish I told him sooner.

Walking up next to Hayden, I reach for his hand. He takes it, and we look at his parents.

"So did you tell them?" I ask and look at Hayden. He gives me questioning look before coming to a realization.

"No. I decided you should be the one to tell them, after all, it is your business." He says and I look over at his parents.

"What is it you need to tell us?" Hayden's mom looks at both of us, a worried expression on her face.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bradley, my parents have been abusing me for a while. I didn't tell anyone before, but now that I remember everything, I decided that it wasn't best to stay there anymore, so I came here. Is there anything I can do, so I don't have to live there anymore. I can't go through all of that again." I say and begin to cry. Mrs. Bradley pulls me into a hug.

"We will let you stay here. I promise to do everything we can, so you don't have to go back." She says and I being to cry.

"Honey, can you go call the police?" She says and
Mr. Bradley walks away and goes to do what Ms. Bradley said.

"Thank you. I came here because you guys are basically the family. I never had." I say and walk over to Hayden. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and pulls me close.

"It's okay Char. You have basically become our daughter. We'd do anything for you." She says, before walking away.

"I love you guys. You've helped me through so much. You the most actually. You helped me remember everything. Thank you for that." I say and turn to face him.

"I love you too, and so do they." He says and looks over at his parents in the living room.

Everything was perfect, but then a knock came from the door.

"That's not the police, we haven't called them yet." Says Mr. Bradley and gives us a worried look.

Ms. Bradley goes up to the door and looks through the hole.

"It's your mother." She says and gives us a worried look. Hayden turns me towards him and looks me in the eyes.

"Run and hide." He says and faces me toward the stairs. I go up and they open the door. Acting completely calm.

All I can do is hope that my parents don't see me and that the Bradley's don't get in trouble.

I tip toe into Hayden's room, and wait to be called out.
______________________________