Preview

Being chased by a gang and especially when they think that you killed someone related to them is not an easy thing!! Running morning and nights, always walk in fears and try to make sure that they don't find out about your house to keep your beloved ones safe. Well that was me!!

I go by the name of AgustD and everyone knows my story. I have been accused that I killed the leader's younger brother of the Storm gang!! Even though it was already proven that I was innocent, they still believe that I was somehow related to it.

I asked for a help from the police to protect me but there was no evidence for me to show them. Everything was so hard for me and I almost wanted to leave this life.

My friends told me that they will help me, but I refused, why!! Because I didn't want them to get involve in this and get hurt because of me. So I had to do everything to avoid the gang, but there was no place safe for me. My home and the place were me and my friends hung out in were the only places I can eat, rest and sleep with no worries but I had to try really hard to not let them know about these two places.

They kept chasing me until one day, my family decided to let me fly to the US, hoping that I would live in pace and they wouldn't follow me but...this gang found out about the place that me and my friends spend our times in.....

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~
Here's the preview hope you liked it~ ^_^