Agust D~part 1

YoonGi P.O.V

I wake up due to the alarm, I don't remember setting up my alarm!! I got off the bed lazily, I was still tried from yesterday's running!! Am I going to keep running for my whole life!. As I walked out of the bathroom, I heard a knock on my door. I replied with

"Come in"

"Morning my son, glad you woke up without me waking you, you know what's today??" Eomma walked in and asked me about today!!

"Don't tell me you booked a new flight to the US!" I said

"Yes, Yoongi please don't do anything stupid and miss the flight again, okk??"

"Neh!" I said

"You don't need to pack anything I Already did for you" eomma said and gave me a sweet caring smile

"Thank you eomma, I will get ready soon"

>>>>

"My dear son are sure you can go alone??" My eomma said while I was about to get in the taxi

"Don't worry honey he will be fine, he's heading straight to the airport" my appa said

With that I said bye for the last time and got in the taxi. Will I be fine if I leave Korea?, will they come to find me again?. So much questions running in my head with no answers to it.

It was a silent drive until my phone disturbed it...the caller ID showed Namjoon.

"Yes, what's it!?" I answered my phone

"Yoongi, you must come now!!" He said, I could hear noises at the back. What is going on!!

"Yoongi!! They came.... they came here to find you in our place!"

"How did they found the place?" I was shocked

"They are more than 20 gangsters, they almost hurt everyone and Hoseok is badly injured"

"Shit!! It's all because of me! I made you all suffer!"

"Don't say that... But...Yoon...they...go...t"

I couldn't understand him the voice was not clear, I was about to say that then I heard a loud shout!!!

"NAMJOON!!!" I kept calling his name but there was no reply and with that the  call was cut off...

"Ajusshi!! Please can you take me to ******* instead" I said to the taxi driver, but he was giving me weird looks, well of course after what he heard!!

"Ah...Neh but I will drop you before your stop" he replied in fear...

"Yes no problem, thank you  ajusshi!!" I thanked him

Thank god I was near our place so I reached in 15 minutes....

"Here you go, and thanks a lot ajusshi" I handed him the money and start running to our place!

I stopped at the door way when I saw the whole mess that this gang made! I walked in and looked around, everything was not in its place. Things were all over the place, then I saw my friends on the ground beaten up badly by those gang members, it made me really mad and sad!! I need to catch them and teach them a lesson. Then I heard Namjoon's voice, I walked up to him and he told me...

"Yoongi, you need to hurry up and save your family" he said but he sounded really exhausted, I felt bad

"But what do you mean by my family!!?? They don't even know who's my family" I said, I was so afraid that they might knew something...

"They looked over the place and one of your school papers were here they took it and it had all your information, along with the home address!!"

"What I'm gonna do now, I need to help you guys!!" I said almost crying...

"Don't worry about us just call the ambulance we will be fine, you need to save your family" he said while smiling...

"Idiot how can you smile, seeing all of you like that and because of me really break my heart!" I said while crying....I couldn't hold my tears.

I got up, called the ambulance and went straight to my house, I need to save them. I was on my way, then I heard footsteps behind me, who could it be..!I stopped and looked around and it was the gang that they were behind me, aish!! Well at least they didn't get my family yet.

"Don't fight and just come with us!!" One of them said and walked up to me

I took few steps backwards, until I hit my back with the wall, shit!!!

"I'm not giving up that easily!!" I said, but there's no way....

"Up to you!! You're just making it harder for yourself , we are 20 men who also has knifes and guns!!" Another one said to me while pointing his knife towards me

What I'm going to do!! Is this the end...I closed my eyes trying to think of something well of course there's no way out....then I heard a girl's voice.

"Hey you!!!stop it! I called the police they will came in few seconds!!" A short girl shout at the gang members!! How brave of her to do that!!

"Oh shit, who is this bi***!! Get her!!" One of them shouted

And I saw few men running in her direction

"Yah!! Run!!" I shouted to the girl...

but it's too late she was already caught!! Now she got herself in troubles, I was about to do something and one of them throw the girl in my direction and I caught her.

"Are you ok?" I asked, she just looked up and nodded!!

"Take these two to the car we can't stay here!!"

They came in our direction and they put us in the car, then one of them put a blindfold on our eyes so we can't see where they were taking us....then I felt a soft little hand holding my hand tightly! Why did she got herself in troubles....