Epilogue

A tale as old as time, Eric's journey has ended the worst way. Was it his fault though? I disagree. For, who doesn't have a little bit of Eric inside them? We all have that one side, we afraid to show anyone. The ghost has chosen Eric. But it could have been anyone of us. Who could bear to be seen like this? If I ask you, all of you are honorable fellas. I agree. All of us are honorable until we give in the ghosts inside us. But it's in our nature to feel that way. It's what makes us human. It's okay to be afraid. It's okay to be human. As long as we decide who we actually are and who we want to be seen as we will be okay. Some of us are good, some of us carry their sins around them proudly. It doesn't matter. All of us have a chance, a chance to be better. Why not take it?

Everybody, my friend, everybody lives for something better to come. That's why we want to considerate of every man. Who knows what's in him, why was he born and what he can do?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Hey guys!!! This is the enddddd!!! Thank you so much for following this epic story with me!!

Tell me please how do you like the epilogue??? I just wanted to write something generally hopeful.

SEE YOU GUYS IN OTHER STORIESS!! Much love xx

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT?????

check out;
Live, love, kill!
Unforgotten
Great Illusion

You wont regret ;))

Wattpad: @sebamsarioglu