chapter 1 - J's Club

Harleen Quinzel is a normal woman that lives in Gotham - the town of the criminals. She lived a normal life with her friends Jess and Chloe. They lived together in a small Apartment. They're friends since Highschool. Harleens parents died in a car accident when she was 18. She was not a Party Girl like her friends. She was more like that kind of girl that's always home and is watching netflix. Her friends always wanted to persuade her to go to a Party but she always said 'no'. But this Time she said yes.she didn't know why she said yes, maybe because she didn't want to be always at home. ''What's the name of the club?'' Harleen asked ''J's Club'' Chloe Said. ''Never heard of it'' ''just trust us. It's the best Club in Gotham'' Jess said. Harleen wore a black jeans and a blue blouse. Not really a Party outfit. ''Honey, you can't wear something like that in a Club. thats not even hot or anything. I think Chloe can borrow you a nice dress'' ''But Jess i hate dresses. You Know that'' Chloe went to her room and choosed one of her hottest dresses for Harleen. It was really short. And it was Black. Harleen couldn't deny that this dress wasn't hot. She put on the dress and she felt really uncomportable with it but she did it for her friends. They drove to the Club and when they arrived Chloe had to tell harleen something. ''So before we go in this Club we have to tell you that the owner of this club the Joker is. Please don't be mad 'cause that's the reason why this Club is the best in Gotham. You have to try it'' Harleen nodded and they went inside the club. The Club looked really interesting and it actually was not that bad. Chloe, Jess and Harleen drunk a martini. After that Jess and Chloe went to some boys to flirt with them. So now Harleen was alone at the bar. She didn't know what she should do so she decided to look around the Club. After a few minutes she knew what she should do 'cause she found the joker. He looked really interesting and she really wanted to talk with him even thought he was a psycho. First he do not gave attention to her 'til he looked in her face. He smiled. It was probably the baddest and hottest smile she ever saw in her life. She had to admit that he was kinda sexy. She blushed a little bit. ''Come to me little girl'' wait. the Joker just said she should come to him. Really? maybe she should be afraid. She couldn't respeak him 'cause it was his Club and he was Joker. So she literally had no choice. She walked to him slowly. He sat on a white big couch and Harleen sat now right next to him. ''Are you... Are you afraid?'' She shook her head. ''No I'm not'' ''that's good little girl. That's good. What's ya name?'' ''Harleen. Harleen Quinzel''