chapter #4 the 'date'

Harleen got in the car and they drove through Gotham. ''So what are we going to do'' Harleen asked. ''So I actually wanted to go to my club but now I have a itsy bitsy surprise for you'' Harleen thought about what for a surprise it could be. After 15 minutes they arrived at the Gotham river. So the night in Gotham were really dark and you can see the stars all over the sky. Harleen never been there before. She knew about it but she never thought about to going there. ''Surprise surprise baby'' Harleen thought about if joker could be a romantic or anything. Gotham river and stars? What comes next? Champagne? Wine? Joker took her hand and they sit down to the grass. It was beautiful. ''Sometimes I go here to think about what I should do next. What plan I should do or about my club. You have to know that I'm a criminal. I'm never gonna be a normal person little Harley... Oh can I call you Harley?'' Harleen nodded. ''So and you have to know too that I kill people. A lot of people. Because it's fun for me. So I'm never gonna change for a other person'' of course he wouldn't and Harleen knew that. She was not afraid of what he is doing. Ok a little bit. But wait.. J took her to a place where he think about who he should kill next. Should she call this a date?. ''I know that you are a criminal. I know what you do J.'' Joker laughed. ''I like youre dress. It's hot'' Harleen blushed a little 'cause J thought she is hot. Or he thought the dress is hot. ''You're a little shy or?'' ''No no I'm... I'm not shy. I just don't know what to say.'' ''Ugh so let's start a conversation. Do you ever been at Gotham river?'' Harleen looked into his blue eyes. ''Ehm no I were never here. I heard and knew about this place but I never been here. Til now.'' Harleen couldn't concentrate about a conversation. She only concentrate about his face. His beautiful cold face and his sky blue eyes.  ''So my dear, I have a another surprise for ya.'' ''Again?'' he laughed as always. He took a pretty necklace out of a bag. The necklace was real gold and on the necklace stood 'property of joker'. He smiled and said ''look, I want to spend more time with you. So everyone have to know that you are mine.'' Of course she was the property of him. She really liked him and she would like to wear this pretty necklace but.... What would her friends say? ''Do you like it baby?'' ''Yes, I really love it. Thank you'' Guess what he did. He laughed. So Harleen was officially the property of J. How I said Harleen liked him a lot. She didn't even know why. Maybe because he is a badass. He is crazy. A lot. But crazy is good. Joker smiled and started to kiss her lips. After the kiss Harleen blushed. ''Ugh you're so damn good little darling''