chapter #7 kiss me baby, kiss me

Harleen and the Joker were in the car and they talked about why she was in Pyjama clothes on a party. ''So baby, tell me why are you dressed like this?'' ''Huh? Dressed like what?'' ''A Pyjama little Harley'' ''oh wow i didn't noticed that I came with my night clothes... well really awkward'' J smiled ''awkward? No? You're beautiful honey very very beautiful'' Harleen was so happy in that moment. He was the first boy who told her she were beautiful so she just smiled. ''So tell me why do you have no home anymore or no friends?'' Harleen already forgot what happend. She just had attention for J. ''It's a Long Story'' ''no baby, i have time'' she actually didn't want to talk about it 'cause it was really awkward for her but she had to tell him that. ''So my boss was a really stupid lady and I hated her so when I came to work I was too late only a few seconds or anything but she was really mad. It was a bad day for me and I was so mad and I was so aggressive in that moment and unrespectful so I told her I quit my job. Than I came home and I wore your choker so my friends added dumb comments to it like ''seriously proberty of joker'' and than I told them that we're not friends anymore. And now I'm here. With you.'' ''Yeah. Right. You're here with me.'' After the long ride they came to his apartment. Harleen was shooked. It was so big and beautiful. It was the biggest apartment she ever saw in her life. ''Home Sweet Home.'' Joker said. ''Do you like it?'' For the first time Harleen said absolutely nothing, she was too shooked how pretty this amazing apartment were. ''Yes i really like it. I didn't knew that you have that much money.'' Ok, J was the biggest criminal in Gotham and he has his one club. Obviously he has much money. ''Well, I'm a criminal honey. Do you know how much money I stole? No? A lot? More than you've ever expected.'' ''Yeah is was a stupid question, I'm sorry'' ''it's ok Harley. Do you wanna see your bedroom?'' ''My bedroom?'' Harleen was shooked because she already has her own bedroom. It's like he knew that this would happen. ''Yes, your bedroom. I knew that one day you will come and visit me so I'm prepared. Come with me I'll show you you're room.'' J took her hand and they went to her room. J opened the door and Harley was amazed. ''OMG j, it is incredible. This is so beautiful.. I can't even breathe.'' ''I'm glad you like'' ''I don't like it, I adore it. Thank you so much.'' ''Your welcome pumpkin.'' Suddenly they looked in each other eyes. ''Kiss me baby, kiss me.'' Now J's lips were on her lips and for Harley it felt beautiful. ''I love you Joker'' joker said nothing, he just smiled and laughed at the end a little. ''I know''