Bonus Chapter #2

"You're leaving tomorrow

"You're leaving tomorrow." I slowly stroke my fingers over Jackson's cheek bone, looking up at him from my spot beneath his body.

"I know," he sighs, looking sad. "It doesn't seem real yet."

I make a small smile. "You're going to do great there."

"Thank you, baby," he pecks my lips, his hand sliding up my shirt. "What are we going to do on my last night here?"

I bite my lip. "I think you know."

He smirks. "Do I? Why don't you tell me just incase I have it wrong."

My eyes widen, why does he have to do this? By the way his hands slides further towards my chest and his smirk becomes bigger, he must think I'm not going to take the bait.

"We're going to make love all night long," I whisper, smirking to myself when his own eyes widen. "You're going to give me your dick nice and hard-"

"Fuck, baby," he groans, shifting his body that lays between my thighs. "I love when you talk dirty."

I giggle, running my hand through his hair. I love the way he looks at me when I talk dirty. "I know."

"You're the devil," he growls and presses his lips to mine. They posses me, draining my body any urge to fight back. I just go along with the movements of his tongue, the aiding of my clothes being gone. It's a mixture of mouths moving, clothes being stripped, and then mouths together again. It's feverish.

"Shouldn't I be doing something for you?" I breathe out as his hand trails down my stomach, his lips on my neck and throat. I'm completely bare beneath his boxer clad body and I'm starting to feel the affects of it.

"Oh, baby," he smirks at me, sexily. "You can do whatever you want for me-"

I raise an eyebrow when he stops.

"-After you let me eat your pussy." In a seconds time, Jackson is sliding down me, sitting on his knees and pulling my body so I'm better situated for his face. "Does that sound like a deal?"

"Yes..." I nod, my voice whisper like. I'm hot and bothered and I know he can tell by the way his eyes darken when they take in my aching core.

"I want to taste you," he tells me like I don't know. "I want to lick you until I can never forget the way you taste."

I'm a blushing mess. My body is so hot and it doesn't help that my legs are spread for Jackson.

"Don't make me beg..." I tell him, running my hand through his hair. He smirks at me, lowering his head with his eyes still on me.

"I won't." And his mouth is on my core. A soft moan falls from my lips at the softness of his tongue against me, and his eyes watching me.

I love when he does this, watches me and makes sure I'm pleased. Tristan never did that, and it's something I have to tell Jackson over and over again. Tristan never looked at me to make sure that I was being pleased, I'm not sure he cared, just as long as he got head afterward. I didn't realize until Jackson that I didn't love Tristan, because Tristan didn't look at me the way Jackson does.