That is bogus!

Katya's POV:

Today was Friday school had started Monday, but today was my first day. The reason for that is because all of my paperwork hadn't yet gotten to the school board so I couldn't attend. Great everyone was gonna know me as the new girl. We moved here last week and that's how I met Emily, she lives 3 houses down from mine. We had really connected and she told me that she would wait for me in front if the school so we could go in together. I had gotten out of my care receiving glares from a few girls and lustful eyes from a few guys. I saw Emily and immediately ran to her with a hug. We both squealed at seeing eachother.

"So how is your first day here, so far, " she said.

"I haven't even gotten my schedule and I already got glares and cat calls, its unbelieveable," I stated as we walked into the reception office. After I got my schedule Emily took me to my locker, number 345 and thank god it was only a few down from her's. I shoved all my books in only keeping my english and history books for the first two classes. We were walking down the hall and turning the corner when all of the sudden I bumped into someone which resulted in my books scattering across the floor and me flat of my back.
"Uh, " I groaned as I grabbed the back of my head sitting up.

"Wow I knew girls fall for me, but I didn't expect it to be a hottie like you doll face, " a silky voice said from above. What the heck did I die and go to heaven I thought to myself.

"If you think you did then heaven it is, but I'm no god," the voice said. I looked up and saw what I would have said was a god. He was tall with faded red hair, yellowish had eyes. He was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a tight grey shirt, and combat boots.

"You done checking me out? " he said as he extended his hand to help me up.

"Um thanks, " I mumbled more to myself than to him as I reached my hand up and grabbed his. He gave me a dazzleing smile that could kill as he lifted me up hooking his left hand on my waist. I was finally back on my feet.

"So what's you name doll face? " the greek god asked me.