Keychain Boy

As we walk into Sephora I notice the new hourglass seamless finish foundation and walk up to it. Blair swatches it on her skin to reveal a creamy consistency that looked just perfect for my skin type.
"I'm going to buy it!" I say automatically.
"But we didn't even go check out the other concealers" Blair complains .
"I just know it's the one" I say
I grabbed the lightest colour and walk to the cash. Thank God there is no Long lineup . Blair appears at my side. No surprise I see her basket full of items, all I can make out is a Cover FX highlighter, a Kat Von D eyeshadow kit and a new makeup brush.

As we walked out of Sephora $200 short I ask Blair
"So what's the agenda right now ?"
Blair pulls out her phone and checks the time.
"Well since its 12:25 we could go for a walk if you want .."

"Yeah sure. Hopefully there's some nice stores around here."
Me and Blair walked back up the hill to where we parked and started looking threw the windows to little boutiques. Unfortuenty none of them interested me nor Blair. We turned the corner and Blair found a boutique selling faux fur jackets. I stayed outside since I wasn't exactly feeling good.
As I sat on a bench watching people walk by, I noticed the guy from before. The one that gave me back my keychain. I watched as he walked by people back and forth and all of a sudden saw him swipe an iPhone out of a ladies back pocket.
In shock I kept watching what he was doing.

He then put the phone in his sweatpants pocket and started walking my way.
I quickly looked away and felt someone sit on the bench. As I looked over at him we met eyes.
" ow hey! Didn't think I'd bump in to you again."
Smiling his probably fake smile.
"Yeah. So do you steal from people often?" I say sliding my Louis bag closer to me.

Surprise lit up in his face as he stammers
" ow you saw that.. Look I'm not doing too well financially.. The city has already turned my electricity and water off so I'm forced to take showers and shave at the gym."
I stare at him processing what he just told me and said
"Well.. Then get a job."
And he just looked at me with a blank face and said mater of factly
"You've never had to get a job in your life . Haven't you."
I stammered as I tried to spit out what I had to say
".. I work for my money and my things as hard as others have to. Just in a different way. You wouldn't understand." I say matter of factly.
He looked at me seriously and said
"You'll need to explain that to me one day." He said slipping me a piece of paper.

I looked at the paper holding in a laugh. I took the paper and threw it in to the street.

He looked at the paper fly away and said
"That was my number.." Like if I didn't know.

"Ow I know. I just don't want it." I said a little too aggressively.
As I said this Blair walked out of the store with a big bag, I'm guessing full of jackets, and looked at us both with a confused look in her eyes.

I got off the bench and told him.
"You call me."

As me and Blair started walking away he yelled
"BUT I D'ONT HAVE YOUR NUMBER!"

I then turned around and screamed back.
" THEN GO FIND IT."

After I said this Blair looked at me as if I was a child that just killed it's mother.
"What?" I asked blankly.

Blair stared at me for another few seconds and then sayed
"WELL THE ALI I KNOW IS USUALLY VERY CLASSY WHEN INTERACTING WITH MEN. ARE YOU HIGH ?!" She screamed

I laughed a little
"That guy didn't have anything to give me. He's no rich old man! He's some poor ass guy that needs to steal people's phones to pay for his electricity! It was just a fun little "activity" for me. Nothing serious, we'll probably never hear from him again!"
Blair stared at me a little longer.
"But he's good looking.."

I looked at her considering what she just said and agreed.
"Yeah, he looks like some fun.. But we must stick to our needs and priorities."
I said reminding her to stay on task.
Blair doesn't go thru my type of life style. Her boyfriend is a drug dealer who became madly in love with her ever since high-school and tries to keep her in his life as much as possible. He's also fucken loaded so that's a bonus.

*authors note*
So I'm really starting to like righting about Ali and Blairs selfish luxurious bitch life style! New chapter will be up soon!