Nipple Piercing

The weather latterly has sucked ass. I live in Toronto Canada, which is basically the New York of Canada.

I walked past the front desk giving the security at the door a wide smile as I open the door to the Under Ground Parking lot.
I checked behind me to make sure Blair hadn't lost me and was not so surprised to see her eyeing my key chain with a pity full face.
I find my polar bear and hop on it feeding it its daily fish.
JK.
I just had to add that in because a lot of people ( most joking) think Canadians FUCKEN ski to work or some shit. Makes me laugh.
I take out my keys to my 2015 BMW  3 series and look at the keys a bit disappointed. I wanted a 2016 model but since this car was already payed off by one of my dearest "friends" I'll have to stick with it.

That reminds me.. I don't even have a FUCKEN job..
A guy I barely know gave me his credit card and told me to do my bills with it..
ANYWAY!!!

I press the unlock button of my car hearing it beep as I started playing with the buttons a little too much..

" Can I Drive !"
Blair begs. To be honest Blair probably drove better then me. I was always going too fast or just forgetting to stop at the stop sign ( I know. FUCKEN stupid.)
".. Meh, sure"
I said throwing her the keys.
I didn't even feel like driving so this was a win win.
"So where to first ?"
I ask Blair knowing she already knew our FUCKEN days itinerary.
"..well.. First we should go get food because I'll probably die on the sidewalk somewhere. Then we should go shopping and then go to our poll class at 1 and after that maybe go get sunch ?
"..sunch ?" I ask not really understanding.
"Lunch/ supper..  Sunch. Your so slow. "
I give her a funny look as I point her in the direction of  my favourite breakfast place.
As Blair pulls up in front of it I ask her what she would want.
"Something Vegan that I can drink thru a straw."
I nod at her unusual demand and walk inside with a welcoming *CLINK!* from the door.
" Hi! I take a coconut and almond fruit smoothie and... I guess I'll get two."
I say realizing that she would probably like what I was getting.
"Great! That will be a total of  7.65$ !"
I gave her a 10$ dollar bill disappointed at the price.
A few minutes later I walked out with two drinks in hand, as I approached the door of the car. Blair leaned over and swung the passenger door open for me as I handed her her drink.
"What did you get ?" She asked me
"Something vegan that you can drink thru a straw... Some Coconut Almond shit."
".. Sounds good. I'm glad I can drink it with this straw..."
She said awkwardly.
"Now shopping!!!"
I exclaimed!
I was hoping to do some makeup shopping today since I was with Blair.
Blair was not as in to designer clothing/ brands as me but she was a FUCKEN expert when it was about makeup. She was a good 80% the reason how I got in to makeup.
"Don't judge me but I want to get my nipple pierced."
Blair said out of the random.
"..erm.. Just one ?" I asked a bit confused
".. Yeah ! And a tattoo under my Brest!"
She exclaimed
".. Alright! So um.. Is this just a thing that popped up in your head or is it something you seriously want to get done ?"
I ask seriously
" ow I'm serious. I want to get it done ! Maybe not the tattoo just yet since I need to find a suitable flower, but  the piercing is a for sure !"

I look at her seriously and then laugh a little
"Ok then !"

She's one of my best friends and what ever she wants to get done to her body I would accept. When I wanted to get laser hair removal she totally backed me up on it with out judging me.
"Soooo... Sephora first ?!?!"
Blair exclaimed.
"Yeah I need a new concealer, the Nars concealer sucks ass, it's always creasing!"

It's true. It really does crease like a BITCH. It's not even full coverage.

As we turn in to a parking lot I notice an all black tote bag in the display window. I get out of the car and walk up to the window like a little child in front of a toy store.
"I want that one!" I say looking straight at the Versace all black tote. It would be the perfect addition to my collection!
Blair walked up to the window and said sadly
"..so...no Sephora ?"
"OF COURSE we will go to Sephora ! "
I exclaimed..
"Right after I buy that bag !"
I heard a small exhale come from Blair as I speed walked to the entrance of the mall!

*authors note*
So I think I've started off pretty well with this story and hope that these chapters aren't getting too short or too boring.
(^O^)