'OHHHH TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT-"

"CONNOR FREAKING FRANTA YOU ARE DEAD!" You screamed as you shot up out of bed. Connor stood on the side, his camera in hand, and phone in the other, which was blasting the Spice Girls at full volume. He roared with laughter, as he keeled over.

You grumbled loudly under your breath. Connor gathered, 'Stupid Connor.... messing with me... murder...' Still chuckling, he reached out to put a hand on your shoulder, but immediately recoiled back when you hissed at him.

"Don't touch me you butt," you said, and walked to the bathroom. "Awwww, c'mon Y/N," Connor called out to you, a hint of laughter still in his voice. You just closed the door. It was like, 2o'clock in the afternoon.

You freshened up, and looked in the mirror. A couple of months ago, it was your birthday. You had just turned 23. Deciding that you were old enough to live on your own, you figured you could move out. Knowing that you wouldn't be able pay rent all by yourself, you looked for a roommate.

This was when Connor came in. He was already a friend, and you were both looking for a roommate, and decided to live together. At first, you were a little nervous about living with a guy. You questioned him, making sure he wouldn't try to make a move on you, and to your surprise, he laughed a little. "Y/N, I'm gay." You were mortified. Your face turned bright red, and you started stuttering. "Oh my- I'm sorr- I didn't mean- I really don't-" Connor continued laugh.

Before, you two were mere friends, but being roommates, you grew to have a brother and sister relationship.

You walked out the bathroom, and into the dining area, where Connor sat, drinking coffee, and scrolling through Twitter.

He looked up, and offered a grin. You flicked him off, before going to raid the fridge. "So, Connie," he glared at you when you used that nickname. "Whatcha doin' today?" You bent over, to look better in the fridge. "Oh, my friends are just coming over today-"

"OW!" You had shot up so fast, your head hit the freezer door. He burst out laughing. You winced, rubbing your head, as you turned to face Connor.

"Friendeses?" You said, emphasizing on the plural part. "As in, more than one?"

"As in more than 3."

You groaned. "Connor, are you serious." "I'm sorry!!! I thought I told you!"

"What ever, just- Ugh. What time are they coming over?"

There was a ring at the doorbell.

He looked up and smiled sheepishly at you.

"Sorry...."

"Connor, your dead."