The Last Thing I Need

This is book 2 of the No Place Like Us series

Choose to be confused and read ahead if you want or choose to be smart and go back and finish book 1

Then come back and pick up on the drama right here cause it'll be waiting for you either way

Does Love Hurt book 4 should premiere tomorrow or tonight if a miracle happens

This chapter will be short = under 1,000 words is considered short

4 more updates

That's all

Enjoy 😘

Kaicrye mouth dropped when she saw someone she never thought she'd ever see again walking up her driveway

" What the hell are you doing here, wait your the creepy fuck that's been sitting outside me and my man house and leaving notes and shit " Kaicrye said

" Yep' " Dr. Plateau said walking uo the steps.

Kaicrye lost it letting go of the stroller Venus slept inside and charged at Dr. Plateau.

" Fuck " Dr. Plateau nearly yelled falling back and landed in the grass but to his shock Kaicrye grabbed his neck and her eyes turned black and she began to choke the shit out of him.

" What the fuck you think was gonna' happen huh', you must think I'm stupid, you fooled me once but you will not fool me again so here's how it's gonna' go, I'm gonna' let you go and your gonna' get up and get the fuck off my property, out my sight and if I ever see you here again I promise you I will shoot you for trespassing so whatever fantasy you have going on in your head you really need to change it back to reality " Kaicrye said.

" But I love you " He managed to get out.

" Good for you " Kaicrye said letting go and jumped up but drawn her right leg back and kicked his body down the hill and she watched it roll.

" Enjoy the taste of Kaicrye " Kaicrye said walking away to cater to Venus and let her thoughts take over.

Kaicrye Pov

" I can't believe this "

" Do I ever catch a break because The Last Thing I Need is a creepy secret admirer "

" Why do I feel like my life is just becoming hell, ever since my man left it's like my life is becoming hell and I can't let that happen or go on "

" I might be young but I'm not to young to mature myself and start my grind but also keep my man's business going with David help "

" At least I get to sleep in peace with my baby Venus "