Love Holiday

It took me a minute to come up wit the ideas for this chapter
Enjoy 😘

Kaicrye Pov

" Today is Valentines day, Love Holiday and I can't wait to see what hubby' has planned for me "

" I'm nervous after today because tomorrow me and KD and getting everyone together and we're gonna' let them know that we're adopting and hopefully everyone's takes it
well "

" As for today KD knows good damn well before he gets anything from me, we have to give to others so I made sure he ordered several crunch chocolate heart bouquets and if you'll know me then you know there's more, each heart chocolate white stem has 5 dollars wrapped around it,  we're giving them to homeless shelters today, now that's how America's sweetheart does it "

" Gosh I love my much earned name but anyways Kyra did all the research for me and made sure my hubby' ordered the wright amount but overall she's such a good publicist, she's all about business, she has a great attitude, she meets my standards, and her pay is not too much just egnough, I love her and I'm ok with not getting close to her, I already have a best friend and a big sister but big sis has her own friends now, friends her age, I respect that but she always has time to spend with me "

" Today will be a good day "

-

" Kai wake up, I made your favorite " Khadarius said coming in their bedroom with a brakefast tray.

Kaicrye squirmed and smiled in her sleep and continued to silently snore

" Ok I guess we have to do this KD way " Khadarius said sitting the tray on his night stand and dropped his boxers stepping out of them and got in the bed hovering on top of his wife and grabbed the band of her boy shorts pulling them off.

Khadarius licked his fingers snd twirled it in Kaicrye clit

She was wet as fuck but she squirmed again in her sleep and let a moan escape from her lips

Khadarius Pov

" I wonder who the hell wifey' dreamin' about "

Khadarius kissed her lips and Kaicrye moaned kissing back grabbing his face

" Mornin' " Khadarius mumbled against her lips.

" Mmmmmhh' " Kaicrye moaned grabbing his dick sliding it inside her dynasty.

" I'm not gon' thrust until you tell me who you was dreamin' about " Khadarius groaned only pulling out half his dick.

" You and me daddy, put the rest bsck in " Kaicrye moaned grinding back and Khadarius pounded the rest of his dick back inside her walls and began to pound her p*ssy all together.
" AAAAAH' SHIIIT' " Kaicrye screamed while her husband groaned grabbed her inner thighs opening them wider so he could get a easier entrance.

" OOOOH' OOOOOOOH' OOOOH' GOD, RIGHT THERE DADDY " Kaicrye screamed wrapping her legs around his waist and curled her arms under his cuffing his shoulders.

The head board banged meeting their pace and Khadarius flipped Kaicrye on top but she wasn't sitting up because her arms tucked under his cuffing his shoulders kept' her in place where her body was pressed against his 

" Shit Kai " Khadarius groaned giving his wife a faster and deeper thrust while her thrusted up inside her walls.

" FUUUUUUCK' DAAAAADDY', YEEEES' " Kaicrye screamed beginning to cry her eyes out in pleasure and before she could start to sob' they cam' inside each other.

" We not done " Khadarius groaned.

" I know " Kaicrye giggled and smirked completely covering their  bodies with the covers and Khadarius flipped them over so wifey could relax.