Never Catch A Break

This chapter will be short

Enjoy 😘

Khadarius and Kaicrye Outfit

Kaicrye jacket is closed and she's wearing black uggs

Khadarius cam' on her ass and threw his head back looking to the left and his eyes widen and a dead body and vomit on their balcony

Kaicrye fainted

-

Kaicrye Pov

" Ok I know I'm a sweetheart in all but this is some bullshit " 

" First I faint from my husband putting it down like he supposed to, thank you daddy, then he wakes me up and I can't move so he picked me up to sit on his hip like in a child which is really annoying but it was also funny "

" I love how he treats me but anyways he showed me a dead body and I realized that's my touchy lesbian professor, Professor Lynndell "

" Once he heard that he got mad cause' he know everything she does to me and he feels very disrespected about it but he knows he has nothing to worry about "

" I'm his, we had to call his parents over to baby sit and have her body rushed to the hospital and the nature vomit cleaned up "

" Here's the bullshit part, me and KD have to stay to make sure she's ok "

" Bruh' what the fuck, we have kids to get home and to tell yah' the truth we don't give a fuck what happens to her, we don't care if she's ok or not, we just want to go home but if we do people gonna' be shocked because I'm America's sweetheart and because of that I have to stay "

" This not fair but we gon' put up with it as long as we have to "

" This will be over soon then we can go home "

Khadarius Pov

" I swear we Never Catch A Break "

" This some bullshit, we don't give a fuck about this bitch so why we gotta' stay "

" Just because my wife happens to be America's sweetheart, so what, Professor Lynnpill or whatever the fuck her name is ain't our damn problem "

" It's not our fault she didn't keep her ass wherever the fuck she came from and decided to bring her nosey privacy invadin' ass to our balcony and she saw some shit she shouldn't have "

" Shit sense yah' ass wanna' look I hope you enjoyed the show, nosey bitch "

" Yeah daddy Khadarius know he put it down with my mandingo down here, fuck her, tryna' take my wife away from me, she mine, yah' can't have her, I saw her first, I kissed her first, I gave her the D first and I gave her head first, I'll be her last and only, that I  promise you'll "