Alaska Lovin'

After this update I owe You Mine two more updates and maybe more after that IF I'm in the mood

Then I'll update on I Fell For You

This chapter will be short and that's all

Enjoy 😘 😎

8 hours later

Khadarius and Kaicrye cabin

Kaicrye Pov

" I layed in the bed and damn is it soft, I was so cold outside I was scared to get out the limo but me and hubby' are here now and it feels good to have him all to myself, I think it's around 11:00pm cause' we were on the plane flying in the air by 3 a D the flight is 8 hours and 42 minutes "

" Hubby' came out the bathroom dripping wet from his shower and his dick was hard, I'm ready and being naked in my glory like this never felt so good, just like my husband being the only one to see me naked feeling incredible but I had the remote in my hand and the clicked the button "

" Complicated by Nivea began to play and I was biting my lips getting on my knees "

" Come mere' KD " Kaicrye sis in her sexy tone curling her finger and Khadarius smirked walking towards her.

Once he got close egnough Kaicrye caught him by surprise grabbing him by the waist with a tight grip and tossed him on the bed

" Damn Kai calm down " Khadarius said with lust wide eyes.

" You shut up, he's mine " Kaicrye grabbing his dick and brought herself down safely and licked the tip.

" Fuck " Khadarius groaned while Kaicrye opened her mouth and he helped her by pushing his mandingo size inside and once all of it was in Kaicrye swirled her tounge around like she was licking her favorite ice cream cookies and cream and she began to bob' her had taking it all in sucking her husband like this will be the last time she'll be able to do it.

" Toooooo' shiit' sooooon' " Khadarius groaned cumming in her mouth and Kaicrye caught it all then took his dick out her mouth and got out the bed walking away to spit it out.

By the time Kaicrye was coming out she was picked up and pinned next to the wall next to the bathroom open door frame

Kaicrye wrapped her arms around his neck

" Daddy " Kaicrye moaned while Khadarius kissed and sucked on her neck and made her body jump up while he thrusted his dick hard and fast inside her walls giving her the act wright like he said hours ago.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' AAAAAH' SHIT KHADAAAAAAARIUS' " Kaicrye screamed.

" What Kai, I'm busy " Khadarius asked groaning slowing down making his thrust a hell of a lot longer and deeper that was driving his wife crazy and only making her crave more and more of this Alaska Lovin' or wherever lovin', it doesn't matter?

Kaicrye gasped and moaned long because Khadarius was officially making sweet love to against the wall

" Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's it daddy, give it to OOOOOOOOH' FUUUUCK' MEEEEEE' " Kaicrye screamed and they released inside each other at the same time.

The evidence inside mixed

Khadarius still didn't stop

He just pulled his wife away from the wall still thrusting and walked towards the bed

" Baaaaaaaby' " Kaicrye moaned and Khadarius layed her down on the bed.

" I got you " Khadarius said and picked her legs up sitting them on his arms.

Khadarius held them there and Kaicrye grabbed his face to kiss his lips

Khadarius kissed back but that didn't stop him from throwing one of her legs on his shoulders and wrapped the other one around his waist

Kaicrye always loved the feeling of his abs against her body 

Khadarius slowly slid his dick back inside her walls and Kaicrye cuffed her hands behind his neck arching' her back

Khadarius thrusted nice and easy with a combination of slow that caused soft moans to escape from Kaicrye lips

" I love you so much Khadarius " Kaicrye moaned staring at him in his pretty eyes that made her adore him.

" I love you too Kaicrye " Khadarius groaned and they didn't stop making love for a while.

-

Khadarius woke up alone naked under the covers and Kaicrye was coming in the room with one pizza box and a robe one that was closed and sealing away her naked precious body

" I got hungry so I ordered pizza " Kaicrye said walking towards the bed.

" You always get hungry after our hours of sex " Khadarius said yoaning covering his mouth and sat up while Kaicrye got on the bed and relaxed finding the TV remote and turned on the TV.

Khadarius opened the box

" Meat lovers " Khadarius said.

" Our favorite " Kaicrye said picking up a slice and took a big bite chewing and moaning to the taste.

Khadarius chuckled and picked up a slick taking a bite

" The hell you laughing at " Kaicrye asked?

" You " Khadarius said.

" Stop it before I get mad " Kaicrye said.

" Baby it ain't that serious " Khadarius said.

" I just don't like being laughed at you know that " Kaicrye said.

" Understood I'm sorry " Khadarius said.

" It's ok and I'm sorry for getting in my feelings " Kaicrye said.

" You good, I still love you " Khadarius said.

" I love you too " Kaicrye said.

They began to watch Madea's Family Reunion