[04]»CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY

►◆◄

____Dylmas

____
Dylmas

Summary; Dylan and Thomas are you tubers and they play Cards Against Humanity

A/N; This is inspired by shxckfxce and this is based off of Dan Howells video.
___

"Okay, ready?" Dylan asked Thomas, whom was squirming in his seat.

"Yeah" Thomas nodded.

"Well can you like, bend down? So I can introduce you" Dylan asked laughing a bit. Thomas laughed and leaned over Dylan's lap.

"Okay..3...2..1"Dylan counted as he took a deep breath "Hello internet, so there's someone who I have known for a very long time but I have never made a video with" Dylan bit his lip to contain his laughter "And it kinda looks like he's giving me a bj right now" They both laughed at the statement.

"It's Thomas Sangster" He said cheerfully as Thomas sat up from the awkward position.

"Hi" He greeted, his face was reddened. He touched his cheeks whilst laughing "I think I've gone completely red from just leaning over" They both laughed, shaking their heads.

"You were down there a while"

"I was"

"You were." Dylan grabbed a small black cardboard box and looked at the camera "So there has been a game I wanted to play with some youtube friends but everyone I ask is either too innocent or too easily offended to play the game with" He looked at Thomas expanding his arms. "But now you've come along"

Thomas clapped his hands together, laughing.

"We're both going to hell already" Dylan continued.

"Right, I already have a placed reserved for me in hell" Thomas said.

"We have nothing to lose. No dignity. Nothing" He grabbed the box opening it "So we are going to be playing cards against humanity" He turned to Thomas "Have you ever played this game before?"

"I have once, but we stopped playing mid game due to my mum walking in, in the middle of a sexual joke"

"Oh well then" Dylan sighed, a little laugh following after "Ok so we are going to be given a little phrase and we're going to have to be filling in the blanks. And whoever does in the most funny and offensive way wins"

He passed Thomas some cards. "Our first thing is" He cleared his throat "Next from J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of____"