Chapter 7 - Just another problem

(Sorry for not posting in forever, I just was taking time to get better at drawing and such... School just began, it's a pain... I want to write a different book revolving around my character but... I don't know if it'll be interesting and writing on Instagram is a pain... Seriously, limited space... -_____-)

-----

Y/N's POV~

"I have to go back for him!" I cried.

"It's too dangerous! You could be kidnaped and killed!" Dante replied.

The man stayed silent, Dante looked at him with a concerned look.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"He saved me." I responded.

"Does he talk?" He asked.

"I only speak when spoken too." The man responded.

"Well that's a yes... I guess." Dante spoke.

"We have to quit the chatter and save Garroth before he gets himself hurt!" I cried

"Alright, I'll round up Aphmau and Laurence." Dante opened the gate and ran off.

I entered the village, it actually had some changes to it, it was quite nice... Aphmau came  running up the path with Laurence not far behind.

"We came as soon as we heard you were back! Are you ok?! Did they hurt you?!" Aphmau asked worriedly.

"No, I'm fine... Now let's go save Garroth!" I responded.

"Wait... Who's this?" She asked.

"Just some guy that helped me now let's go!" I growled a bit grabbing her hand and starting to run off.

The man followed us along with Laurence, Laurence questioned the man continuously but the man didn't answer to much... The man was probably annoyed at this point so I told Laurence to leave him alone then continued on my way. The man ran up aside me with his sword out then I noticed something in the bushes, the man ran to the bushes and pulled out a guard.

"A O'kasis guard!" Aphmau stated the obvious.

"Why are you here?!" I demanded to know.

"Z-Zane ordered us to s-scope out Pheonix Drop..." He stuttered.

"WHAT?!" Aphmau, Laurence and I yelled.

~~~~~

Question - Would you read a book I made that wasn't Aphmau related?