Brad Imagine - Sweet

You had just had a really bad day at school and you didn't want to go home because you weren't getting on with your parents. As soon as you finished school you ran to your boyfriend Brad's house. Brad didn't go to your school he was at collage studying music with his band.

As soon as you got to brad's house Mama Simps opened the door and said "(your name) what's wrong bab?" in her Birmingham accent. She treated you like her own daughter, this made you feel so special knowing that she cared about you like that. This just made you cry harder and harder until finally she realized she couldn't try and calm you down any longer, so she shouted for Brad, Brad came down the stairs so fast but as soon as he walked into the lounge and saw you his face dropped from happy to sad within seconds. He walked over to you pulling you into a proper (your shipping name here) hug and said "Whats wrong baby?".

You just said "baby can we talk upstairs?". So Brad picked you up bridal style and carried you upstairs to his room and he dropped you down on his bed. You finally spoke up and told him everything from the argument you had with your family to the tiny moment you heard people talking about you in school. then about the massive bitch fight you got into with some popular horrible girls, the argument was over them being mad that an amazing singer your boyfriend, had a girlfriend.

With every word you told him his face got a deeper shade of red. Suddenly he got up from the embrace you were in and went over to his chest of drawers and started rummaging about. You asked what he was looking for and he turned to you and said "(your name) wait and see what Bradley is doing" you loved it when he referred to himself in the 3rd person. Then he turned around and got onto one knee and held a box in his hand. The box was a baby blue colour and inside had a necklace that said "Baby Face and (your name) 4Eva" it also had a ring in the box. The ring was silver and little blue crystals then a big one in the middle. Brad put it on your opposite wedding finger and said "baby those girls aren't touch my baby again now she has this ring she can tell everyone my Brad loves me and will make Fin sit on anyone who makes her upset or mad!".

You said "wait Brad you said you loved me, I love you too". You and Brad spent the rest of the evening talking about anything and everything, until you fell asleep in his warm embrace until he waked you the next morning.

The next morning to wake you up he kissed you so passionately, the most passionate kissed you've ever shared. Once you were ready you went downstairs to see Brad putting his shoes on. "Brad baby what are you doing?" Brad replied with "dropping you off at school silly".

At school you saw the girls who were being mean to you and pointed them out to Brad and he pipped up and said "Bitches, you will never be a good a person as my (your name) and I don't want people like you in my fan base. If you don't like my girlfriend don't like the band! Simple as that! You may think she's crazy but she's perfect for me!" You blushed at Brad quoting your fave movie and you hid  your face in his chest until he kissed you again and said "Bye baby I love you"

END OF MY FIRST IMAGINE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL TRY AND POST ANOTHER ONE THIS WEEK. ADD TO LIBRARY, VOTE, DO ALL THE GOOD STUFF! THANK YOU!!