Tristan Imagine - Sweet

SIDE NOTE: I lied I said it was going to be a James imagine but its actually a tris one a james imagine will be coming soon I promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine you were just walking up to your friends house after a long weekend with your family, who had annoyed you to unbelievable measures. you were just minding your own business texting (your friends name) saying you'd be at her house in 5 minutes. You had your headphones in with your favourite summer song blasting out, whilst you were walking across the local parks field with the summer breeze hitting you and blowing your hair about, in your faded denim shorts, your vamps merchandise tshirt on and your American flag high topped converse. You suddenly got tripped by this boy collecting his football. This guy had the nicest blonde hair you'd ever seen and was in a massive quiff which made you hair styles look wimpish. This mystery boy had white shorts on and what seemed like a saint kid tee. 

After he realized he tripped you he offered his hand to help you up and said "Hi my names Tristan sorry for tripping you because well you know what boys are like when they get into a football match." After he helped you up and you stood there laughing nervously for a while you finally said "hi my name is (your name)"...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this is part of an imagine I've had saved for a while. If I can get 15 votes I'll post the next part if not I will post the James one. 

ADD TO LIBARY'S, VOTE, DO ALL THE GOOD STUFF! Write another imagine soon byeeee!