Brad Imagine - Sweet/(A little bit)Dirty

I Wrote the next couple of imagines for my friend and I decided to post them, they are a bit short because of that reason but I have a longer one in the works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad's hands gradually went down the inside of your thigh when your out for dinner with your family. It's the first time they'd met Brad, he was in a posh tux, which you had picked out for him and gradually his hand was getting further and further up the inside of your thigh, you were some how trying to focus on the conversation which was going but because of what Brad was doing you really struggled. You excused yourself to the toilet to compose yourself and you just kept repeating this in the mirror "(Y/N) compose yourself it's just Brad it's nothing youcan't make him pay for when your home". Suddenly you feel someone touch your bum, you knew those hands anywhere and it turned into a massive make out session and you ended up telling Brad he'd pay for it when he got home...

You finally got home to yours and Brad's place and you completely ignored him, you went straight to be and pretend you were asleep. Then Brad walked in and started apologizing and kissing you every where down your back, finally you turned over and bit his lip and told him exactly how you felt about his 'behaviour' at dinner and exactly what he had to do to apologize so he did just that. He treated you like a princess but also like you and him were the roughest couple in the world in the bedroom. You finally laid down next to each other and the whole world was spinning and your breathing was uneasy and your body was covered in purple love bites. Finally you spoke up "So Simpson will you ever tease me in public like that again?" "Babe if I get sex like that every time I tease you then yes, yes I will but babe you missed one thing... I treated you like a princess now its time for you to treat your prince like he's your king" Brad said.

"I guess you earned it Simpson so lets go for round 2..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's a bit different to the type of thing I would normally write but I wrote it for a friend so her it is! Enjoy! 

 VOTE COMMENT DO ALL THE GOOD STUFF! THANK YOU BYE GUYS!