Detention!

Writer's note:

I was supposed to post this chapter a while ago.  It goes to show you one of the many reasons why I'm in detention.  I procrastinate.  Well...that's only half of the story.  

You said it, we listened. We'd love to give you, readers, the opportunity to enjoy the amazing other books in this profile without getting confused with storylines or characters.  With my busy schedule, it was the perfect opportunity to step back and work on my other projects.  I want to be able to give The Cheaters Club my ultimate attention and dedication.  It's hard to do that with the craziness going on outside of my Wattpad life.

This does not mean I abandoned you!  I will be back once the current active books are completed.  I promise it will be worth it!  

Now...here's an exception.  Our reader of the month has chosen this book to post a bonus chapter.  I will post that next Monday, so stay tuned because it is great!  Here's a little hint: Holden returns...and we all know how lovely he can be! 

Please continue to enjoy reading all of the active stories.  They're fabulous! 

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Michelle Jo Quinn

Bad-ass professional procrastinator