Chapter 2 - The Next day

Chapter 2 – The next day

*Time skip, next day*

Groaning from the brightness in the room I blinked trying to get my eyes to adjust to the light that was now streaming into my house.

I begin to remember collapsing to the floor once opening the door last night, I guess that how I ended with such a bad ache in my back from being in such an awkward sprawled out position on the floor.

At first I smelt something weird, I smelt like metal but also sickly sweet! I have no idea what that was but I quickly push that to the back on my mind when pain erupts throughout my body!

Groaning some more I try to roll myself off my back to stand up. Rolling over the pain disappears as quickly as it came, weird...

The fire like feeling I had last night was gone too, I then began to sway with dizziness and headed towards the kitchen to get some painkillers.

On my way to the kitchen the dizziness fades... Something is definitely happening... why does everything come then go almost instantly?

It's like everything that happened last didn't happen at all...

That is until I pass the mirror in the hall...

I look absolutely terrible! I have mud and blood smudged all over me and my shirt! But the worst thing is, is that I have what looks to be two medium sized puncher wounds above my right shoulder!

What the hell?!

Hi!

Sorry it's short!

So... How are you liking to story so far?

What's going on? Find out more in the next chapter!

~ Amelia Jayne