Chapter 7

Happy New Years Eve to all! 

As its New Years Eve I thought that I'd post Chapter 7 :)

Although you will have to wait until the new year for the next chapter :P

Hope you have a great new years eve and have fun!

But stay safe!

Chapter 7

So it looks like I must have been right...

I must seem like one of those stereotypical people who are obsessed with supernatural but I'm not, I swear...

I'm 99.9% sure but then what if I'm wrong?

It's currently been only 4 hours since I discovered the truth. Its like no one seems to notice, that's when and if they are around, that I've changed... maybe it's just me but I'm pretty sure everyone that I've seen has changed too...

I mentioned before that I live in a not so big neighbourhood but to be perfectly honest this neighbourhood has certainly downsized since the last time I tried to set foot outside of my house...

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing whats happening to me, what if I'm not the only one? Why are there so many questions that are unanswered...?

It's starting to seem like I'm living in an abandoned ghost town...

3rd person point of view

Watching...

Waiting...

Sitting here crotched, waiting for my opportunity...

The scent is weird, but I will have you soon...

Little mate

Ohhh who do you think this person is?

What is happening with the life of this person?

Wait until next time to find out the truth...

~ Amelia Jayne

P.S. sorry it's so short but its here as a special for new years :)