Fuck me.

I felt heat. Unbearable heat and something possibly crawling up my leg. My eyes snapped open and I refilled my lungs with air.

Blue. 

That was the first color that flooded my vision, even my body ached all over but I had to get up. Or whatever is crawling up my leg will get me.
I groaned in pain as I sat up, only to be faced with a scorpion.
'Oh shit', I thought to myself.
Now I have to deal with a deadly bug. Taking my eyes off of the scorpion that was resting on my right leg.

My eyes assessed where I was, which was a desert. Instead of being the desert in Arizona, it was the Sahara Desert.

"Fuck me.", I said aloud in exasperation. I was somehow in the Sahara Desert with a scorpion on my leg. Luckily, I've been through worse. Grabbing the scorpion with my metal left hand, it tried to stab me with its stinger, wriggling in my hand as it tried to get free.

Crack!

And it was dead.

Throwing the dead scorpion away from me, I slowly began the process of standing up. After I did, I looked around for my stuff. Basically, my weapon and leather backpack. The two important things in my life. Picking up my leather backpack, I dusted the sand off of it. Then I grabbed my metal staff and sheathed it into the holster on my backpack.
I sighed, the thought of survival came to mind. I have no water or food on me. I was surely going to die.

Then the earth violently shook, and slithering right towards me were these gigantic cobras.
But what threw me off was these ladies riding on each one. They were dressed in scanty clothes, wielding a weapon in one hand and controlling the cobra with the other.

And I didn't know how to fight those things. All I could do was stand there and wait. Wait for the enemy to make the first move.