Christian These Last Days

People (Christians) don't seem as serious with God as they did when they first fell in love with him. Being in a relationship means to always be with this person. To place all your attention and love no matter how long it takes. You wake up in the morning thinking about them.

Every single minute in your life you're thinking about this person... You are in a relationship with God. He wants all of you. He doesn't want you only the time at church or a Christian group.. No! He wants you all the time!

Every breath you take should be His.

When did we start slipping? How are you supposed to know more about Him if you don't read His Word? How are you supposed to know what He wants of you if don't talk to Him? God says there are no excuses to not talk or spend time with him. There isn't any.

We are the example for the kids. For the friends. Yet, we are not even good with the Lord. How does that seem? You have placed God in the back of your life and have put other things in front of you!

Have you forgotten of everything He has done for you?!

What are you feeding on? What are you drinking on? Are you feeding on the Word of God in your life? Or have you placed other things ahead of you. Are you drinking on the Holy Spirit, or are you drinking with the World? Is God constantly on your mind, or is the game, tv show, or telenovela still replaying in your head?

Are you passionate with the Lord? Do you feel the want to know and learn more? God is too priority..

Stop thinking of your own selfish desires and start thinking of His. The spirit who has freed you from slavery. The God who has given you the most yet some are so ungrateful.

Romans 8:8
"If we follow our desires, we can not please God."

AN~ short but strong