Survivors

Survivors

Okay, I know I haven't updated and it's been a while but please cope with me. Lots of things have been going on in my life and I'm ready to get back on track. I was actually thinking on giving a testimony in a later chapter but for now I'll keep informing you about God.

Alright, so as I was gone I saw some things. In my life, mainly, and some others from people I didn't even know. I realized that people are leaving.

People are leaving the church. People are leaving Christian groups. Worst of all, people are leaving God! Worst of all, people are leaving the Holy Spirit. It's honestly sad to watch people fall and not get back up. It hard to see someone fight a battle, fail, and remain on the floor without any attempt to get back up and try again.

I don't know what your problem is. I don't know what's going on in your life. I don't know what sins you've committed.

I don't know and I don't care.

This goes for me, and it should go for everyone..

I get that we're tempted. I get that we commit sins. I get that we fail and fall more then usual but..

Shouldn't that motivate you even more? I mean, the devil is literally laughing in your face. The devil and his minions are making a fool out of you like your his personal clown.

If anything, God is trying to protect you. He loves you and wants you to stay in his path. Stop being a foolish clown and open your eyes!

When I fall, when I fail I don't want to go back. I don't ever wanna go back into the world. Having the Holy Spirit with you is the best feeling you could ever have! It warms your heart and you feel like you can conquer and do anything you want.

When I sin, yeah, I feel bad. I feel like I'm the worse. I feel like I shouldn't play with God that way. I feel like I'm not worthy to do any of his work. But, are you really going to give up everything just for one sin? I understand if it's a million but what ever happen to,

"We learn from our mistakes."

If you were strong enough, you would stop. If you were strong enough, you wouldn't commit it a second time. If you were strong enough, you would keep going on Christ path. But since your faith is weak, since your spiritually weak you fall and die.

Not only do you die, but your demons multiply! The demons you've had before were nothing compared to the ones who are going to be after you now.

"Our desires make us sin, and when sin is finished with us, it leaves us dead."
‭‭James‬ ‭1:15‬

Not only will you die spiritually but you'll also be physically dead. The devil is hunting for your soul. The devil wants to play you like a little kid and then kidnap you.. And we all know what happens after a kidnapping.. You find a dead body dumped somewhere.

"A thief comes only to rob, kill, and destroy. I came so everyone would have life, and have it fully."
‭‭John‬ ‭10:10‬ ‭

"‭‭John‬ ‭10:10‬ ‭