Partayy

You and your best friend where going to a party!! First one of the year. Best part is, your crush is hosting it. You now know where he lives. Mission accomplished.

"k gurly leggo!" You tell you best friend

You arrive at the house and hear tge blasting music. You walk in "hey I see kyle" your best friend stacey shouts and walks off.

Im here alone. Shit.

You walk in the kitchen to find your best guy friend snogging a girl. You.laugh and walk off.

I look like such a loner right now. Where dafuq is my crush

"hey babe" you turn around and see your crushes best friend josh.

"hey"

"so how ya liking the party" he asks

"great just all my friemds ditched me" you laughed

"aw that sucks" he chuckles

You sighed and turned around

"actually. My friend (y/n) was looking for ya." He answers. you shoot your head back and stare at him "really!?"you squeled. he grabbed yout arm and pulled you over to him

"hey look who I found!" Josh says pulling you into  hallway "if its not (y/n) I dont give a.fuck" he answered harshly not turning around still staring at a wall. you couldnt help it he sounded so adorable when he was mad you let out a little giggled. he turns around and sees you. He looks at the ground and blushes "oh hey (y/n)" he says still not lookking up "so im guessing you now give a fuck" you said mocking him. "yeah yeah I actaully give a fuck." He answered blushing even more.

You couldnt help it you leaned in a placed your lips on his. "ok I will be leaving now. Use protection!" Josh shouts obvouslt still standing.there waiting for a reaction. With your lips still on his you untangle one of your hands from your crushes hair and stuck your middle fingure up at josh. "rude!" He says stomping off fake pouting.

You giggle. " so (y/n) I was wonder if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. You lay another kiss on his lips only this one short and sweet. "does this answer your question?" You asked. "i think so but would you mind doing it again just to clarify?" He says pretanding to be inneocent.