Hallway Drama

"ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!" your crush shouted/sang down the hall. You gave him a weird look "what y/n arent ya excited its friday!?" He shouted drawing attention to you. Wait he knew your name AH he knew your name!! you gave him a look and turned around and walked to your locker. A few minutes later someone slammed hour locker "what the fuck!?" You shouted, it was one of your crushes friends jake "a pretty girl like you shouldnt be using words like that" jake said "Fuck off" you hissed "Aw babe and who is gonna make me?" He started kissing my neck. I elbowed him as hard as I could he grunted in pain "babe babe dont play like that" he said touching your neck "what the hell!?" your crush screams down the hall "what the fuck do you think your doing!?" He shouted "sorry man she is just a pretty lady" jake defended "touch her again and I will personally slice your throat" he threatend "woah (y/c/n) fine she is all yours" he put his hands up in defeat. "sorry about that (y/n) hes a dick!" Your crush says "got that right" you giggled. He grabs your wrist and pushes you up against him "hope ya dont mind i've been waiting to do this for so long" and with that he kissed you. you heard a lot of "awws" and "oooo"s you finally stoped kissing and heard "oo kill 'em" you looked over and saw it was your best friend! "shuddup (y/b/f)"

"so (y/n) wanna go on a date sometime?" He asked shyly. You kissed him and nodded

"see ya tonight 5?"

"see ya then (y/c/n)"