Gym Class Might Not Suck...

you where walking to 3rd hour P.E joyful.

P.E sucks becaus (y/c/n) was in the guys class and that ment he got to see you in short shorts and a tanktop and on top of that he got to see your athletic skills, if you had any! (y/c/n) on the other hand was captin of the football team and played basketball. "dodge ball with the boys today. Get hit by the ball your out catch the ball there out and one of your team mates get to go in!" Your gyn coach shouted in the girls locker room. Your coach picked the teams and the guys coach picked theirs. (y/c/n) was on your team. That could be positive or negative. "Lets go begin!" The coaches shouted. You dodged a few balls like a boss! After a few minutes you cought a ball! Woohoo! You looked over to see which one of your teamates was coming in, it was (y/c/n)!

"Thanks (Y/N)" he smiled and high fived you. He never talked to you! Ahh "no problem (y/c/n)" you smiled. You stared into his eyes. BAM ball hit you. You gave whoever did it the death glare and went out. You sat there for a few minutes finally someone caught the ball and you could go in! Guess who caught the ball! Thats right your crush. You walked on the court and he walked over to you "thought I return the favor" he whispered in you ear which sent goosbumps down your arm. You looked up and smiled "thanks" you spoke shyly. "so what ya doing this weeke-" he was caugh off by his caoch "(y/c/n) and (y/n) cmon guys you can flirt after!" He shouted. You both blushed and looked down. BAM you got hit again! Only this time so did your crush "no one to help us now" you giggled "guess not!" He smiled down at you "so (y/n) as I was saying earlier are you doing anything this weekend?" He asked. "Maybe" you said biting your lip. He looked down.in disappontment "oh" he sighed "so your not gonna ask me to do something? Well I guess I dont have anything to do this weeked" you sighed. His head shot up and you giggled "y/n I was wonderjng if ya wanted to go out this weekend?" He asked "I'de love to" you said. The caoch blew his whistel singaling us to go to the locker room. You got up and turned to face him and he kissed you on the lips. The kiss soon became a french kiss "break it up you to" your coach says "that kiss was supose to be on your cheek" he whispered "dont act.like you didnt like it." You blushed "I never said I didnt" he winked and walked away.

Hope ya enjoyed!