3. Target

"Well, well, well! What do we have here? A lil' cheater?" Mario laughed. "Shut up! You act like you've never cheated before" Malia smiled as she placed the controller down.

"Okay, okay!" He stood up and yawned. Malia stood up to, stretching.

They have been playing video games for the past hour, at Malia's house of course.

"Well.. I'm going to target, wanna come?" He asked, grabbing his sweater. Malia nodded.

▪️▫️▪️

"Ohmygosh..." The supporter mumbled, looking over to her friend. "What? What's wrong?" The friend asked.

"T-that's Mario Selman!" She started to take deep breaths. "No way.." The friend covered her mouth.

"Do we say hi?" The supporter asked, looking over to her friend. She shrugged.

Both girls walked up to Mario, who was holding Malia's hand.

"Are you Mario Selman?" Asked the supporter. Mario quickly let go of Malia's hand, knowing that if the supporter said something about Mario holding a girl's hand, it would break some of his supporters heart.

Mario smiled and nodded. "That's me! What's your name?" He hugged both. "Renee! And this is my friend, Julissa." They both smiled back.

"Nice, let's take a picture." He told them. They nodded as one of the girls took out their phones, leaving Malia to look around the store, not wanting to bother them.

Malia wouldn't get in between Mario meeting his supporters. She knows how it feels like to be one, *cough cough* One Direction, Supernatural, 5sos, Twenty One Pilots, *cough cough*

"Thank you Mario! I love you so much!" The girls hugged him once again as they left.

"Your supporters are so adorable!" Malia smiled at him. "Yeah.. I think it's safe if we don't hold hands in public though.." Mario looked down at his shoes.

"O-Oh okay.."

-