Chapter 1

WARNING: Some smut

I woke up to the warmth of rays of sun shining through the curtains onto my face, I roll to my side and see my best friend, my love, my everything asleep next to me, I immediately was filled with happiness. I made my way closer to him and layed my head gently onto his chest listening to his heart.

He inhaled and I lifted my head I peered up and his eyes slowly opened and made contact with mine, he smiled, my heart went crazy. He is so perfect I wouldn't trade this moment for anything

I thought to myself. As he quietly said good morning his sleepy voice cracked and I giggled he covered his face with his crossed arms in embarrassment. I grabbed on to one of his arms and pulled myself up, he grabbed the back of my head and crashed his lips into mine I put my hand onto his chest and pushed away

I playfully said "I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" I rolled over thinking there was more bed to the right of me and I ended up rolling off the bed to make a loud thud.

Grayson bursted into laughter, I jumped up playing it cool I threw a pillow at gray but he grabbed it before it made contact with his face and threw it back even harder and I fell again. I stood up and started walking towards the bathroom I slowly unbuttoned Grays shirt that I was wearing and let it fall to the ground I turned around and saw gray staring at me as he licked his lips, I giggled I walked into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth and shortly after I started to take a bath.

I heard Grayson's door open and I heard his moms voice, What the fuck was she doing here she wasn't supposed to get back till tonight, I panicked but then tried to stay still so the water didn't move

"You were supposed to be at school 1 hour ago Grayson!"

"What are you doing here!?" I heard Grayson shout

"Your father and I got into a little fight and I just need some time away from him" I heard gray grunt in disappointment and stand up he started to walk to the bathroom and slammed the door we heard his bedroom door shut shortly after.

He came over to the bath tub and leaned over and kissed me he sat on the floor next to me and I grabbed his face "it's going to be okay gray."

He kissed my forehead and stood up and walked over to the sink he splashed his face with water and walked out to his room he put on black joggers with a white shirt and his black adidas he walked into the bathroom and fixed his hair and sprayed himself with his chrome cologne, damn he looked good, I smiled.

I got out and grabbed a towel, I put my panties on under my towel. My back was facing him, he walked over to me and I felt his warm breath on the side of my neck.

I immediately got chills straight down my spine he took his hand and brushed my hair away from my neck and started leaving wet kisses along my neck and shoulder he placed the tips of his first three finger on my shoulder and started to lightly travel down my arm and he grabbed my waist I exhaled.

I leaned my head back he moved his hand up to the top of my towel and untucked it and it fell to the floor.

I felt a cold breeze travel up my body I turned around and crashed my lips into his I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted my right leg to his side he sucked on my neck and then tossed me up I wrapped both of my legs around his torso he span me around and pushed me against the wall he took my arms and held them above my head.

He turned on the fan to block out our noises. He carried me out to his bedroom and slammed me on the bed still holding my arms above my head pressing them into the bed.

Our kisses were getting messier, I let out heavy breaths as I feel Grayson suck on my bottom lip, I begin to tug on his shirt and he immediately takes it off and throws it somewhere in the room I begin to scoot down and wrap my legs around his thighs.

I begin to pull down his pants but we both suddenly stopped when we hear grays mom yell "GRAYSON YOU BETTER LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES BECAUSE IM GOING TO THE STORE AND IM CALLING THE SCHOOL TO CHECK ON YOU"

Grayson exhales and puts his forehead on mine he stands up and I stay laying down for a few more moments, gray grabs my hands and pulls me up as we both moan.

I pull on my pants and shirt that were tucked under the bed I flip my hair upside down and put it in a high pony.

After gray put his shirt back on he turned around and looked me up and down and bit his lower lip I smirked "You ready?" He said "Yea" I grab my bag and we walked downstairs and walked to his black jeep.

God I love that jeep, he opened the door for me "what a gentleman" I winked at him he smirked and started the car "So how's Ethan been?" "I don't know we haven't been talking as much since we've started seeing each other" I look down and fiddle with my fingers, I knew that Ethan hated seeing me with gray he still had feelings for me but Grayson doesn't know that..

FIRST CHAPTER AYEEE!! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I had a very fun time writing it :) New chapter next Monday!! (Sorry if there's any spelling errors) UNTIL NEXT TIME.. PEACE✌🏽️