Chapter 6

"I think I'm going to throw up!"

Katie opens the door and vomits on the parking lot of school. Bella is falling asleep and Amanda is taking an aspirin.

"Hey Mandy can I have one"

"Sure" she said as she rubbed her eyes

"I don't know how I'm going to make it threw the day and I can't go home or my mom will know that I am hungover."

"Same"

"See guys that why you don't drink!!"

"Aww shut up Bella it usually isn't this bad I think something was in our drink or someth(vomit)"

"Katie I think you should go to the nurse so you don't throw up on everybody"

"UGHH fuck you" aright lets go before were late

——

I get to lunch and see if any of my friends are there and they're not.. great, I grab my lunch and sit down at a table that no one else is at I look at my food and usually I would be all for this but I think if I eat any of this I'm going to throw it up. I sense someone walk behind me, I stay looking forward as they walk over and take a seat next to me. Ok what the fuck its Ethan

"I see you don't have any friends at this lunch either?"

"Why the fuck are you even talking to me?"

"Ah she's still got the attitude that I love"

"Shut up I really don't want to see you right now"

"Lol its been almost 5 months and you have barely even made eye contact with me"

"Don't call me that"

"Ill fucking call you what ever I want, Lola we have to talk about this" I stand up and slam my hands onto the table making a loud echoing noise in the cafeteria.

"WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT ETHAN? YOU CHEATED ON ME HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FORGIVE YOU OR EVEN LOOK AT YOU! YOU BROKE MY HEART!"

Ethan stairs at me with sorrow in his eyes. Everybody is looking at us I grab my bag in tears and run out of the cafeteria I run to the back of the school where me and Ethan used to meet up I throw my bag on the ground and slide down the wall all my pain from Ethan has finally surfaced.

I look up and see Ethan stomping out as he pushes the door so hard it slams against the wall. You can tell in his eyes that he's pissed he punched the the brick wall and in pain grabs his face and sits against the wall. I try not to make any noise so he wouldn't know I was there but I sniffled and he looked to where I was sitting he immediately stood up a started walking over to me .

Fuck

He sat next to me and was examining his knuckles

"they're probably broken" I say as I wipe tears off my face

"I don't care" He turns to face me and grabs my hand

"Wha"

"Please don't say anything, Lola I need to tell you what happened, Ok to start off I never cheated on you"

"Bullshit"

"Lola shut the fuck up"

Oh fuck that was hot, SHIT this is to much

"Lola I can promise you I never cheated on you."

"I want to believe you but I can't Ethan you don't understand how bad this hurts"

"The fuck Lola I'm in the same position, do I not have feelings for you? Of course I do Im in love wi.." he clears his throat "With you"

I look forward and start crying he grabbed my hand and scooted closer to me he wrapped his arms around me. This felt so good I love Ethan so much no matter what he's done.

"I promise you Lol"

He grabbed my chin and started going in for a kiss. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

His lips crashed into mine FUCK FUCK FUCK I didn't know what was happening and I it to stop but it felt so right. Ethan gets grabbed, lifted and shoved into the wall before I looked up I was praying it wasn't who I thought it was. I looked up to see Grayson holding the neck of Ethan's shirt and holding him against the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING??"

"GRAYSON I CAN EXPLAIN!!"

"LOLA" his voice cracked when he said that my eyes swelled with tears

"Grayson please!" he looked at Ethan

"I cant believe you would do this to me Ethan"

"Gray please it wasn't on purpose I swear" He let go of Ethan and began walking off while grabbing his head.

"GRAYSON WAIT" I ran after him I grabbed his arm and he refused to look at me.

I wanted to cry "Grayson look at me" I grabbed his face so I could see him.

"WHAT LOLA!" a tear fell from his cheek

"This was not supposed to happen baby he started talki..."

"I don't want it hear it Lola" he walked off and I fell onto my knees I began to cry Ethan ran over to me

"Lol are you o.."

"Please Ethan I can't talk to you right now.. I really need to be alone"

The bell rang and I ran out to the parking lot furiously looking for my keys in my bag. I needed to get out of this place. Tears began to rush down my face. I unlocked my car and hit my steering wheel I could feeling my knuckles swelling more and more each second I placed my forehead on the steering wheel and cried. I sped home. Slamming the door to silence, my mom was at work and my brother must be at a friends house. I run upstairs to only find a note on my bed that has my name on it.

"Shit this is in grays handwriting, I can't read this right now..."

My cat Paris brushed up against my leg

*Sniff* "Hey baby girl"

I cried as I picked her up to give her a hug. I walked over to my brothers room to where my dog usually is. I opened the door to my saint Bernard jumping up on me and licking the tears off my face, we went to my room and I sat on my bed

"Guys should I open it?"

I looked at Paris and she was playing with the string from my blanket then I turned my head over to see Mikey adjusting himself and rested his large fluffy head on my lap.

"Your right" I sniffled

"Im going to open it"

I open the envelope and something falls out.

HEYYY GUYSSS IM BACKK!!! I'm really sorry I didn't post last week I've been very uninspired and my phone is broken and it was extremely difficult to edit my writing. But I hope you guys like this chapter... Quite a cliff hanger eh? ;) ITS OCTOBER 3RD!! ~Mean Girls~ HALLOWEEN IS SO SOON! And there's clowns everywhere... Can I KMS. Anyways until next time... PEACE✌🏽️🍂🎃