Chapter 7

I open the envelope and something falls out, I look down to see the promise ring that I got Grayson on our first month anniversary, I put it on and laid back. I haven't cried this hard in forever after a few minutes my eyes drifted shut.

"Lola wake up"  I was being shook

"What the fuck" I jerked up

"You better be happy that I'm not mom." My brother Corey giggled.

"What time is it?" I yawn

"Uhh about 6pm" he said as he looked at his wrist with no watch on.

I sit up and rub my eyes and started remembering what was happening in my life, he slid off my bed and walked out of my room but forgets to close my door.

"Coreyyy!" I whined "Can you for once actually shut my door" he peeked through and flipped me off, I gasped and threw my pillow at the door as he was closing it.

I grabbed my laptop and went on twitter and evidently Grayson's account was recommended for me to follow.

"What tf is this" I clicked on the account to see if it was really his "He unfriended me!?" my eyes began to fill with tears again, I wiped my eyes and quickly exited out of everything and slammed the lid shut and pushed it away.

I decided that I needed to get away for a little while so I grabbed a bag and put some extra clothes and all of my electronics and a few other things inside. I slipped on a sweater that was laying on my chair. I grabbed my keys, headphones and bag and grabbed Mikey I quickly rushed downstairs hoping I wouldn't get stopped

"Hey where do you think you're going" my mom ran down the stairs after me. I started fiddling with the sleeves of my sweater.

"Uhm I'm just going to Bella's for the next few days"

"Why are you bringing the dog?"

"Why wouldn't I bring Mikey I bring him everywhere with me"

"Ok whatever just look after him and call me ok??"

I nodded I quickly turned around and grabbed Mikey's leash and collar on the counter and we rushed out, I unlocked the car and opened the door and Mikey immediately jumped in. I would always take him everywhere with me ever since I got him for my birthday a few years back.

I plugged my phone into the aux cord and started playing some music I laid my head back and exhaled. I didn't really know where I was going but I defiantly couldn't stay here right now.

I decided I wanted to see my best friend Jc, I've known him for 8 years now and recently he's gotten quite big on youtube so I haven't seen him very often. I shortly ended up calling Jc.

Phone Call:
Jc: Hello? Lola?

Lola: Hey Jc! Wow it's so nice to hear your voice again.

Jc: I miss you so much Lol, is everything ok?

Lola: Yea I'm fine but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a little trip with me somewhere for the next few days?

Jc: I am so dow-

Lola: Oh Great!! I'm so excited to see you!

Jc: One thing.

Lola: What's thats that?

Jc:You remember Kian from a few years ago?

I thought to myself all of the videos of them together because they ended up creating a youtube channel together and I always thought he was hella hot but I've only met him in person like twice.