Chapter 8

It was almost 8pm already so we decided to stop at a motel but it was 6 miles away and Jc was already asleep in the back and I was getting pretty sleepy myself.

"Hey do you want me to drive so you can sleep a little?" Kian said as he took out one of his headphones.

"Oh no it's fine I think I can make it" I rub my eye while yawning.

"Lola I can drive it's ok, get some sleep." I pull over and we switch places I looked at Jc with the dogs around him and he looked so cute.

"Look at how cute Jc looks with all the dogs" I say while still looking back and smiling. Kian looks back for a second and giggles then looks at me as we both turn back.

"So you and Jc have known each other for how long? 7 years?"

"8 actually, he was my first friend when I moved down here, since we have very similar personalities we clicked immediately, I love him so much he's always been there and ever since you two have gotten really close I've seen a difference in him he's a lot more out going and spontaneous."

"Yea Jc is a pretty great guy, he's talked about you a lot since you've guys haven't seen or even talked to each other for awhile" I look down and smile.

"Do you like like-like him?"

"Jc and I have had a a very interesting past which I probably shouldn't get into right now but we've grown together and we would both do anything for each other but we've both established that we would rather just be the closest of friends that ever lived on this planet" Kian starts to laugh.

I lay my head against the window and look out at the darkened sky and the black trees and slowly my eyes close shut. I woke up feeling very warm and comfortable.

I finally managed to open my eyes and I was in a room with Kian to the left of me and Jc on the right of a king sized looking bed. Mikey and Wishbone were at the bottom of the bed, it was a very cute old looking room but I don't even know how I got into bed.

I slowly sat up and tried to grab my phone from the night stand by Kian to check what time it was, as I was leaning over I saw Kian roll over and slowly open his eyes, he was now on his stomach with his arms under the pillow squeezing it.

"Good Morning" a little smile grew on his face as he ended up stretching.

"Morning, so uhm do you know how I got in bed?"

He sat up and he wasn't wearing a shirt... fuck fuck fuckkk he looked really good with all his tattoos showing and plus he was sleepy so obviously he looking fucking adorable.

"When we got here I woke Jc up but you were knocked out so I just carried you"

"Oh that explains it, well sorry I didn't wake up"

"It's fine you are pretty light" he smiled and got up and walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and it was 10am I scrolled through my texts to see that all of my friends were blowing up my phone including Ethan, I quickly shut off my phone and put it down. Jc picked up his head from his pillow.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Uh nothing just my phone blowing up and not wanting to deal with anyone" he turned and laid on his back.

"Oh I know how you feel" I see that Jc isn't wearing a shirt either.

"Jc omg cover up this is so inappropriate right now!!" I say as I grab a pillow and cover my eyes and laugh.

"Oh sorry my bad you've never seen this much of me before" he says sarcastically while covering his chest with his hands.

Kian walks out of the bathroom while brushing his teeth.