What now?

"What are we gonna do?" I asked after a while of sobbing.

I looked up into his eyes and I saw mixed emotions. One was scared, sorry, guilty.

I cupped his cheeks in my hand and kissed him. I felt his arms snake around my waist. After a while I broke the kiss in need for air.

"We will get through this together I promise" he said to me. I simply nodded back not trusting my voice.

After a couple minutes if debating we decided to tell both of our parents at the same time. Tonight. Talk about terrified. It's my mistake though.

~That night at dinner~

We all sat together in the round table. Both our parents chatting and I'm sitting there deep in thought.

My mom seems to notice because she turns her gaze to me, "you okay?" That snapped me out of my thoughts.

"No." I blurted out. "There's something we need to tell you."

My mom looked at me and rolled her eyes. That's the thing about us. Yea I love her but only because she's my mom and I owe my life to her but that's it. Other then that, do I hate her? No because I believe when you hate it just shows how much you care. But I strongly, oh so strongly dislike her.

Her impatient stare set me off, as I got my impatience from her. I got up and said "I'm pregnant."

Fearing whats to happen I brace my self. I feel soft hands intertwine their fingers with mine and instantly know it's Mason.

I feel a hard smack on my cheek. Tears spring to my eyes and I don't let them fall. I hear her scream and curse all types of names at me. It was all a blur to me. Mason in screaming and everyone else soon joins in. Unable to take it I get up and try to leave.

Someone aggressively pulls me by my hair and I know it's my mom. "where do you think you're going you little slut?"

"Let.Me.Go."

That earned me another slap in the face.

"Get all your shit and leave my house. Find a place to sleep but I don't want you in my house."

With that she left and I collapsed to the floor violently shaking as I cry.

Strong arms wrap around me and I nuzzle my face in his shirt wetting it.

His mom looks at me with pity. "you can stay here as long as you need. Our house is big enough." I gave her a soft smile and hugged her like my life depended on it.

Hiiiii I am sooooo sorry thanks sooooo much for the reads and follows