New best friend

"Yeah I know!" I stuttered on the phone with Wensy crying my heart and soul out.

"I can't believe he would do that! I mean with her out of all people too? Everyone had had a piece of that." Wensy stated obviously annoyed.

Thinking back to it I guess that's why she came up to me! "oh my god she didn't even knoooowww" I cried out.

"What?" Wensy sed confused. I could see her nose scrunched up. She does that when she's confused.

After I told her about my encounter with Layla.

"Oh." was all Wensy could say.

Turns out Layla didn't even know Mason was mine. She being queen B didn't pay attention to me I guess which is weird since we are both pretty popular.

"Want to come over? we can have a sleepover!!!!" Wensy said.

Thinking it over I think I need this. "sure I'll be there in an hour."

I hang up and shower.

I put on my grey Hollister sweats with my black and white converse and a pink tank top.

I pack my bag with a change if clothes, fresh underwear and iphone 5s charger. Yep got it in gold the other day.
:D

I grab my phone which has been buzzing and ringing like crazy all because of Mason.

I go to his contact and block his number.

Heading out I grab a gronola bar and start munching on it.

"And where the fuck do you think you're going?" I heard my mothers annoying shrill voice.

"To Wensy's for a sleep over. Not like you care anyways. Look on the bright side you can 'work' in peace now" I said hate laced with every word that slipped out of my mouth.

Anger filled her expression but I couldn't care less so I turned on my heel and walked away. Just as my foot stepped out the door, I felt a sharp pain on my head. Realizing my mom grabbed me by my hair I started pulling to get away but to no use, it made my head hurt more.

One final pull from my mom caused me to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

She gets on-top of me straddling me an starts punching my face repeatedly while she holds my arms up.

I tried to get away but I couldn't. She was too strong.

"Your face isn't pregnant."

With that she kicked my left cheek and sent me to my room.

When I got upstairs I spit up a lot of blood.

I went to my cabinet and took out another pregnancy test. I have to be sure.

A couple minutes later the test read positive and my face was swollen. I applied a bag of frozen peas to my face and waited for the swelling to go down.

After a while I reapplied make up and headed out this time through my window.

10 minutes later~

Finally at Wensy's house I knock on her door.

She opens her door and her eyes widen up like the size of golf balls.

"What.." I said.

"Umm Masons here.. he wanted my advice and when he found out you were coming he refused to leave." she said frustrated.

I rolled my eyes and headed in. I saw him in the living room, his head in his hands.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up at me. He was a mess and still looked breathtaking. He had dark circles under his eyes and his eyes were red from what I assume crying. He looked tired and sad and I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I still loved him. It hurt to see him like this.

"Can we talk?" He said almost pleading.

I didn't say anything just nod.

Wensy obviously feeling awkward said we could go to her room.

~Wensys room~

Sammie-"Okay you wanted to talk?"

Mason-"Yeah"

Sammie-"shoot"

Mason-" I'm so incredibly sorry. I miss you so much. I miss your kisses your hugs your laugh and your smile. it was a mistake and I am so so sorry please forgive me.

I stared at him with a blank expression.

"What exactly did you do with her? sex?"

"No... well in a way.."

I started at him so he can go on.

"We made out and had oral... I fingered her too...im so sorry." He whispered the last part and broke into tears.

I broke into tears my self.
"Don't ever talk to me or touch me. You fucking disgust me and are a sorry excuse for a man. Now get the hell out of this house!" I screamed tears still streaming down my face.

"But I-"

"Shut the fuck up."

He got up an smashed his lips on mine. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel sparks. As much as I wanted to I couldn't stop it. I simply felt right kissing him.

He put his hand on my belly and rubbed. "This" he said referring to my tummy, "is you and me. I love you and I'm not asking you to forgive me right away, just give me time to prove myself to you."

"Alright. We can take it slow."