Chapter Eight

Zayn's P.O.V

After Marcel went running off ,Louis went into the car,Edward was about to run after him but Liam put his hand on his shoulder "He need's some air come by tomorow he should be feeling better by then." Edward nodded sadly then took one more glance at Louis then went to his car and left."I can't bealive Marcel did that to him!" Harry explained with clunching teeth.Niall rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

When we got in the car it was dead scilent no one spoke a word,the only thing we heard was Louis' soft sniffles.One we reached to the house Louis dashed to his room then shutting it loudly."I wish Louis was little again he is going threw so much drama" Niall explained with a small frown.I nodded in agreement as we where walking up the stairs to our room.

It was about 12 o'cklock when I heard something soft playing threw out the house.I got up off of the bed then went to go find where the noise was coming from.I stopped at Louis' door then opened it softly to see him playing Wake Me Up by Avicii on the piano.When did he know how to play the piano I thought to myself as he continued to play the soothing music.

When he was finished he turned around and looked at me with a shocked expretion "Baba what are you doing?,you scared me" he explained.I smiled then sat down on his bed then patting the spot next to me "Im sorry Boo,but you played the piano really well and it kinda woke me up" I chuckled.

He blushed then sat down next to me "I don't know I was in band and they asked is I wanted to play on the piano I nodded then here I am now with the key bord piano." I nodded then wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Are you ok Lou I know what Marcel did was wrong but I don't think it should effect you or you and Edward's relationship."

He sighed then dug his head in my chest "I know but I was just so shocked that he did that"  I kissed the top of his head and pulled him in for a long hug.

"I know baby it's going to be alright" I explained.He smiled up at me then kissed my cheek.

"Thank's Baba you alway's know how to make me feel better." I smiled down at him "Your welcome babe get some sleep you have work tomorow." he nodded then when I was about to leave his room I heard a small "Baba" come from his lips.

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"I know this might sound weird but uh could I sleep with you and daddies.." he asked with his eyes half closed,he looked like he was about to pass out at any minout."Sure babe" 

"Carry me?" he asked holding his arm's out in fround of him.I chuckled slightly then went over to him and picked him up bridle style."Thank you Baba" he mummbled.I kissed his head then when I entered the room the boy's were still asleep.

I set Louis down softly next to Liam,I got in next to Louis then wrapped my arm's around his waist and whispered a small "Good night babe" then fell into a dreamless sleep.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up with arm's wrapped around my waist.I looked over to the left of me to see Baba still sleeping.I smiled then turned back around to face Daddy Ni.I smiled over at him and when I was just about to go back to sleep I heard my alarm clock beeping.I sighed then quickley and quietly got off of the bed wand went into my room to get dressed for work.

I got dressed in a white jumper (Which is Niall's) black skinny jeans and a pair of white covers to match it off.I ran m finger's threw my hair then went to the kitchen to write a note to my dad's.It read 'Went to work be back soon x Louis.I put it on the fridge then made my way to the cafe.

Busniss was really slow today only about five people came in to day which ment sometime to play on my phone.The bells from the door ringed which ment their was another cutermor.I looked up to see Edward staring at me with a small smile on his face.

He was wearing his black hipster please shirt with a black denam jacket,a pair of black skinny jeans that had holes on the knees and black vans.

"Hey baby,you ok?" he asked as he went be hind the desk and wrapped his arm's around my waist and pulled me into a quick kiss.I smiled then nodded " Im alright but thank's for asking"  he nodded then pecked my lip's.

I giggled the looked up at him he smiled down at me then leaned agenced the counter."So Lou-Lou what would you say if I asked you out on a date?" he asked with a small smirk on his face.I looked at him nervously "Well uh it depend's will it be something bad?"

He chuckled then shook his head "Why would I make you do something bad baby your to innocent to do anything bad." 

I pouted "I did bad thing's before" he chuckled then kissed my forehead."So what you say,do you wanna go?"

I bit my lip nervously then nodded my head slightly,He smiled then cupped my cheek with his hand then pulled me in for a pationat kiss.I wrapped my arm's around his neck as his sneeked around my waist.I smiled into the kiss which caused him to kiss my teeth.

I blushed when we broke the kiss and Edward just chuckled at me then kissed my forehead "Ill see you soon babe" I smiled then watched him walk out of the cafe.

The only thing that was stuck in my head was what was I going to wear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry for the long wait i had a lot of stuff to do and ect,..

How was the story was it good or bad?

Leave prompts id l;ove to put some in here.

follow 

comment

vote <3