Chapter Eleven

Edward's P.O.V

I froze then looked at him with a worried expretion "Uh Mr.Niall-" I was about to say untill he cut me off."Oh Edward im sorry I was just curious you don't have to say nothing." I sighed then held on to Louis tighter.'Should I tell him', I thought to myself,I looked up at him slightly then let out a small breath.

"When we left we moved into a small apartment with not much room,their was only one room which ment me and her had to share.But the only bad thing was she would sleep with guy's or girl's for money and only half of the money was for the apartment and the rest was for drugs.I hated it so bad,she was stilldoing it when we where here that's why I was over here so much.And when I turned eighteen I left and came back here to see you guy's and Louis" I explained with a small smile at the end.

I looked at Niall to see shock on his face still trying to process what I just told him.I bite my lip nervously waiting for him to reply.Niall got up then walked over to me and hugged me tightly,I smiled into his neck. "You are so strong Edward,your'e tattoo's tell your story but not as well as you do" he explained then broke the hug and whipped his eye's.

"Thank you,Niall" I explained with a small smile,he looked over Louis and I and smiled slightly.

"You really love him don't you?" he asked with the smile still plastered on his pail face,I smiled then nuzzled my forehead with louis' "Yeah I love him a lot" I answered then kissed Louis' forehead.Niall smiled then pulled out his phone and took a picture,I ground but chuckled and moved closer to Louis redting my head on top of his.

Just before Niall was about to leave he turned around and said "Thank's for caring for our LouBear" then walked out.

Niall's P.O.V

I smiled then walked down the stair's to see the boy's with guilty look's,when Zayn saw me he came over to me and held my shoulder's with his hand's "Is Louis ok?!" he asked franticly.I smiled because Zayn is really protective of Louis.

"He is sleeping but uh I had a lovely talk with Edward we are a lot closer now" I explained with a smile on my face then shrugged his shoulder's off of me then walked over to Liam and sat down on his lap.

"What did you guy's talk about?" Harry asked with a questioning look.

I sighed then answered "About his mom and him and Lou." They looked at me curiously then Liam asked "What did happen to his mum exactly?" I frowned then answered with a small "She slept with guy's or girl's for money and what she got out of it was drugs.It was so sad guy's he said that she was still doing it when she lived back at the old house,that's why he would come here."

They looked shocked "B-but she seemed so nice" Harry explined then leand into Zayn.I nodded in agreement.

"She did but it's over now everything is good" I explained then cuddled into Liam;s chest more.After about ten minout's of talking about how everything is Edward comes down with a sleepy Louis cuddled into his side.They walked toward's the door then smiled at each other then Edward leand down and kissed Louis on the cheek and whispered something in his ear which caused him to blush.

"Love you too" Louis said then Edward looked over at us and gave us a small wave goodbye and left.Louis smiled then walked over to us with a smile on his face,he sat down on the couch then laid down on Harry's lap and whispered a small "I love you guy's." then fell asleep.

Harry ran his finger's threw his hair and sighed happily and whispered :Love you too Boo"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aw poor Edward.Im sorry it's so short i'll do better next time promise.Tell me if it's good or not though it mean's a lot.