Center Of Attention

Outside of the house i'm not the same person my parents think i am. I've always kinda been the center of attention when it comes to school. I've done many different things from skipping class to smoking in the staircase and even having sex in the school bathroom stalls. Lets just say i wasn't the role model type of teenager. My high school was kinda far from home so lets say i'd have no problems with running into any family members. I've always been in interested in girls at least I think, until one day i kissed a boy this happened around the age 12 ever since then i've been attracted to boys. Sadly i feel like the society we live in forces us to be interested in girls and have a wife and kids. There favorite term they like to use is "God made Adam and Eve not Adam And Steve" bitch call me the devil because they should've been corrupted Adam. all though i have certain thoughts about boys i've never acted on them until a couple weeks ago. Well except for that one time when i was 12.  There was one boy though i couldn't help but to talk to. It turned out he was straight but the things we did weren't if you know what i mean *wink*. Yup that's right he was a dl but I think that he later on came out. Hmmm did he ?