I Have Something To Tell You

*Mom yells*

King wake up you have school

  My mother came in to wake me up but she noticed that I got a text message she took a look at my phone she saw that Varshon texted me" Good Morning baby". she said what is this i was speechless i didn't know what to say. I got up and walked past her and got ready for school i didn't want to acknowledge the message to her yet. I quickly rushed out of the house before she saw the perfect time to ask me about it again.

I got to school Varshon was waiting for me by my locker. I told him about what happened at home. He quickly apologized although one wasn't needed. I've been thinking on my way to school on how i should tell them that i'm gay. I wanted Varshon to be there with me to show that what we have is real. After school me and Varshon walked to my house he waited outside until i told him it was okay to come in. I walked through the door both of my parents were sitting down almost like if they were waiting for me. I sat down with them i said that i don't know how or why i am attracted to the same sex but it makes me happy mom and dad do you accept that i am gay? They both looked at each other then back at me my mom responded i always knew there was something different with you. Yes i can accept the fact that my son is gay dad joined in and also said that it would take some time but he accepts the fact that i am gay. I told them that i had someone i wanted them to meet. Varshon came in and i introduced him as my boyfriend they were nice and welcoming to him. I was so glad that everything turned out fine i think my life will change for the better now that my secret is out.

*****To Be Continued*****

Please Love,Comment,& Share For The Next Chapter